The Elite Order of Cloud

AssistantSensei

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-TOAD!
AKA
SacredViolator, Supersix4
Welcome, Cannon_Fodder!

BTW, I was going through my photobucket account and I saw this. . .

The_retarded_4_pannel_by_elanor_pam.jpg

. . .and I started laughing.

Sorry if it's a repeat.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Welcome, Cannon! ^_^

Also, lololololololololololololololololololololololololol Sensei that's hilarious. XD

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
I can't remember if I've joined this club before or not. So I'm joining now if thats ok. I love, LOVE, Cloud. Here is an awesome picture to share with all of you. A sweaty, bloody Cloud. :aah:

acc8137.jpg

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Maybe I'm nitpicking, but his pink ribbon for Aerith kinda ruins his badass routine. His face does say "I will fuck you up", but the ribbon says "And I'll look FABULOUS doing it!"

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Maybe I'm nitpicking, but his pink ribbon for Aerith kinda ruins his badass routine. His face does say "I will fuck you up", but the ribbon says "And I'll look FABULOUS doing it!"
Listen to these words ma peeps, for they are nothing but the truth. :wackymonster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Win. Oh the fanfiction ideas you've just put into my head. :awesome:

paoo

♥
I lol'd. :awesome:
Shouldn't we add some Cloud fanarts without a dress being involved?

vclbirth2008.jpg

meru-8121.jpg

45cloud.jpg

335cloud.jpg

normal_cloud-15.jpg

Miss_Clouds_Panties.jpg

^ Whoops, I couldn't resist. :monster:

paoo

♥
You know, I could TTLY imagine Cloud dancing to "Venus" by Bananarama. :monster:

"She's got it, yeah baby she's got it"~ :awesome:

Just admit it already, Cloud is smexy in a smexy dress. Probably smexier than Tifa and Aerith in a dress.

Top Bottom