The Elite Order of Cloud

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
That's not talking to her as an adult. Do you go around carrying your adult peers on motorcycles, lifting them up cutely like children, patting their head, stooping down to get to "their level" and telling them you're going to protect them?

If so, you have a very weird relationship with adults. :monster:

So being fatherly includes talking to someone like that? That's not fatherly, that's talking to a child.

Marlene was the one who acted as the adult there, while Cloud just pretty much talked about his issues.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Are we watching the same scene?

Yeah, being fatherly to a child means talking to them as a child by default. But unless you have no clue as to what the dynamic is between Marlene and Cloud, you'd have no reason at all to doubt, that that is Cloud being fatherly towards her in this scene.

And so what? He's being honest and she's being supportive, while he also confirms that he'll protect them, and make sure they're all together again. Get some context, please.

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
Are we watching the same scene?

Yeah, being fatherly to a child means talking to them as a child by default. But unless you have no clue as to what the dynamic is between Marlene and Cloud, you'd have no reason at all to doubt, that that is Cloud being fatherly towards her in this scene.

And so what? He's being honest and she's being supportive, while he also confirms that he'll protect them, and make sure they're all together again. Get some context, please.

I'm sorry, but that's not fatherly and that's not what I get from that scene.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Then you must not understand how their relationship is, or ever have read Case of Tifa, which clearly equates Cloud to a father figure in how he relates to them. :monster:

paoo

♥
FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD.

"It wouldn’t be a surprise if someone said it was a young father with his two children."
-Case of Tifa

CLOUD IS FATHERLY. :rage:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It had to be done. Warning. Watching this scene can cause an A DOOR A BULL overload.

"Cloud, don't give up" gets me every time.

This scene. Ooooohhhh this scene this scene THIS SCENE! It's just so adorable. :glomp: I think I've re watched this scene more than any other scene. <3

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Just a little off-topic. Am I the only one who thinks that that Marlene looks similar to Aeris, when we see the side of her face? And the pink ribbon and hair tail, as well...

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
Just a little off-topic. Am I the only one who thinks that that Marlene looks similar to Aeris, when we see the side of her face? And the pink ribbon and hair tail, as well...

I never noticed that, but I remeber once seeing someone compare AC's Cloud face with that of Tidus and, from that perspective, they did look alike.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

Yes. Someone did mention that Marlene was designed to look like Aerith, but act like Tifa. Sooooo~ :awesome:

And what happened to the Cloud fangirling here? This club thread is descending into madness! :aah:

Also, Cloud is fatherly. Period.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Yes. Someone did mention that Marlene was designed to look like Aerith, but act like Tifa. Sooooo~ :awesome:
T&A canon-ness confirmed! Marlene the symbol of their love and union!

And what happened to the Cloud fangirling here? This club thread is descending into madness! :aah:
OMG OMG CLOUD IS HAWT AND I WANNA TOUCH HIS HAIR :reptar:

Also, Cloud is fatherly. Period.
Troo. His fatherliness made me squee tbh.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
@Mei

I just noticed I spent my 500th post telling you Cloud is hawt. Post well spent!
Any post that has Cloud and hawt in it is a post well spent. :monster:

@ Sofia, Alex S., spacey

YES. MARLENE IS TIFA AND AERITH'S DAUGHTER. Aerith brought her to Tifa. Notice how in the church scenes, it's Marlene and Tifa going there together? They were ttly having quality family there (note how Marlene touches Aerith's flowers, daughterly gesture!) until Loz came along and ruined it.

SE wouldn't put such important scenes in a movie if it didn't point to canon, AMIRITE :monster:

AERTI PROOFZ!

T&A canon-ness confirmed! Marlene the symbol of their love and union!

:awesomonster:

OMG OMG CLOUD IS HAWT AND I WANNA TOUCH HIS HAIR :reptar:
I WANT HAIR JUST LIKE HIS!

mentaz

bubbles
How did I miss that. Of course, that's the reasonable explanation. :awesome: Thanks, millenia, what would we do without you, girl?
Live in a sad dark world full of hatred and despair, where Megatron and Paris Hilton are the rulers of humanity and cotton candy tastes like poo. :monster:

So Cloud...do you guys think that he'd look better with brown/black hair? Braids or a rastafarian look? Discuss. :wacky:

Last edited:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Live in a sad dark world full of hatred and despair, where Megatron and Paris Hilton are the rulers of humanity and cotton candy tastes like poo. :monster:
shocked.jpg

So Cloud...do you guys think that he'd look better with brown/black hair? Braids or a rastafarian look? Discuss. :wacky:
Nope, I'll have the blond hair plz. I seem to have a thing for blond guys. Besides, black belongs to Zack and brown belongs to T&A. :monster:

And I vote for the rastafarian look. While I can easily picture him with braids, dreadlocks leave more to the imagination imo. :wacky:

paoo

&#9829;

CLOUD WOULDN'T BE CLOUD WITHOUT HIS SPIKEY BLOND HAIR. :rage:
Omg, he's so sexy. -nosebleed-

810-cloud04-4.jpg

75yty7.jpg

30000hit.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
xAerith those pics are all so great. First one is hawt, second one is actually really adorable, and the third one kind of makes me lol. Stuck helping with the cooking and not happy about it maybe? :awesome:

I wish I knew what he was saying in the second one, though.

Top Bottom