The Elite Order of Cloud

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Cloud in a dress/femme Cloud? Pixiv has lots of them, altho' most of them can't be shared without violating board rules. Here are some that can tho':

4548167.jpg

4589563.jpg

4634613.png

4653222.jpg

4679451.png

4723237.jpg

4537602.jpg

And this one isn't Cloud in a dress/femme Cloud, but I think it is worth sharing:

4729086.jpg

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
AHAHAHAHA LOL MUNKY :awesome:

That one with Tifa and Aerith censored = EPICWIN :reptar: I love how Tifa's boobs aren't censored too :awesome: OHLOL The sparkles extend to the bewbs :awesome:

Thank you :reptar:

Oh, and I know you guys probably don't care, but it's been long time since I posted any kind of fanart sooooo...

cloudoodle.jpg

This is what a good student does in class. :monster:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
So cute, Mei! Thanks for sharing. <3

Yeah, the lack of censoring around the boobies made me giggle. And Cloud is so pretty in that picture!

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
Well Cloud's bday is tomorrow the 11th, so to start things off early, here is a sweet little pic from Dissidia.
DO68009.jpg

and another I found :)
cloud__tifa1.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Wait is it today or the 19th? I thought they said the 11th was a mistake and it was on the 19th.

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
i was here to see if someone else remembered lol so i'm not the only one!! anyway i have also the dubt if it's 11 or 19 because ff7 manual says it is 19 but i read it was a mistake and it is 11.... whatever.... happy birthday to our hero !!!! :kiss:

Top Bottom