The Final Fantasy VII LTD Thread (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I don't think Zack and Aeris could even SEE each other.
well, they did have a conversation when Cloud 'died'. So I assume they could at least 'see' each other in a literal sense. Unless it went like 'blah blah blah Cloud blah' 'HI I'M STALKING YOU AERITH LOL btw you're too big Cloud 8Db'

Vendel

Banned
sorry to cockblock your fantasy of Cloud and Tifa making sweet, babymaking love under an airship with horrible, terrible logic.

Yes it is terrible logic.

It's making up nonexistent excuses for why this pivotal moment didn't happen.

Pointy Rocks? Seriously?

Their friends? They were with the ones THEY loved. C/T were the only two left on the ship.

As for no kissing? This moment was the confirmation of feleings revealed in the lifestream. ON THE NIGHT BEFORE THEY WOULD PROBABLY DIE. It has so many cliches I wouldn't know where to begin.

Don't talk to me about out of character when you bring this bullshit to the table.

crack

Donator
edit: I don't find them having sex out of character. I find them unexpectedly having sex on a bunch of pointy rocks outside while their friends watched to be completely out of character. Not to mention they hadn't even fucking kissed or anything.
To be fair, Cloud and Tifa weren't aware that the gang was watching them, and it was pretty much their 'last night,' together, anything they would have done at that point could have been done out of haste. Not that I think they did have sex. The creators already mentioned that they had to tone down the scene, because their original version was too extreme. I'm not sure if 'tone down,' means completely removing the idea of Cloud and Tifa having sex or just making it more subtle, but at the most it shows that they were physical.

WHY DOES IT MATTER ANYWAYS, it's not as if Cloud cares for Tifa any less if they didn't have sex on a bunch of pointy rocks.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
To be fair, Cloud and Tifa weren't aware that the gang was watching them, and it was pretty much their 'last night,' together, anything they would have done at that point could have been done out of haste. Not that I think they did have sex. The creators already mentioned that they had to tone down the scene, because their original version was too extreme. I'm not sure if 'tone down,' means completely removing the idea of Cloud and Tifa having sex or just making it less subtle, but at the most it shows that they were physical.
You mean more subtle. Less subtle would be like having a Cloti sex tape or something.

which would be awkward as fuck considering the Popeye arms and all.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Aside from the fact that it's not actually canon that they did have sex, it's really irrelevant. CoT starts them off at the same point regardless, and it doesn't do the narrative a horrible injustice no matter what you thought happened between them, so long as it's acknowledged they both understood their feelings towards each other.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Zack and Aeris are spiritfucking in the Lifestream :monster:
(does spirit liquid even have sexual libido?)

Whatever happened between C/T under the Highwind I'm not sure I want to think about it. It would probably be short, awkward and pasty. Tifa would probably have to fake something in order to save Cloud the guilt of being unable to...
...but I guess none of that is really the point though is it?

I'm not really sure what's being discussed here. Does it really matter what was done, we know something happened.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
What about the numerous quotes that say Cloud showed Tifa how he felt "without using words"? It's blatently a euphemism, unless letting someone fall asleep on your shoulder somehow equates to what's being implied.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Seeing how the scene was called, "Understanding", I always thought that since Tifa had been in his head, she understood how he felt without him saying anything (since he didn't know what to say anyway). She didn't need him to make some lovey dovey speech (which would have been more awkward than anything, imo, it's CLOUD).

"Without words" can mean a lot of things, including, but not only sex.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Maybe, who knows. I'm not even excluding the idea they did have sex, I just don't think, strictly speaking, it's canon. And it doesn't really affect the story much if they did or didn't.

And I don't think Cloud could find his way around a vagina anyway, so :monster:

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
True, though when words such as that are compared with what Nomura/Kitase/Nojima were discussing about the toning down of the first implying-sex scene on the Highwind, and then the further explanation that they replaced it with a risqué line and fade to black, the possibility that "without words" is referring to love making/sex in the canon is not so far fetched. In fact it makes more sense, possibly.

EDIT: No, I can't imagine Cloud would be the most thrilling in bed either. Poor guy. (Poor Tifa).

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Maybe, who knows. I'm not even excluding the idea they did have sex, I just don't think, strictly speaking, it's canon. And it doesn't really affect the story much if they did or didn't.

That's probably because Cloud getting some is not important in the grand scheme of the plot. The, y'know, fate of the planet is.
And I don't think Cloud could find his way around a vagina anyway, so :monster:

Well, moments like these in real life are usually clumsy and embarrassing for people, it's more about showing each how much you care for and trust one another, than pleasure right?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Look, let's be real here.

It was clear from the dialogue choice when Tifa asks if Cloud slept well ("Next to you, who wouldn't?" - SO FUCKING TRUE BTW) that Cloud faps to Tifa.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
It was clear from the dialogue choice when Tifa asks if Cloud slept well ("Next to you, who wouldn't?" - SO FUCKING TRUE BTW) that Cloud faps to Tifa.

Why was the first thing that popped into my head after reading this the "God's Chef" episode of Moral Orel?

Jesus Christ I need help :sadpanda:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Yeah I really thought it was kinda obvious that Cloud and Tifa banged.

Once you get out of the 'animu lovey dovey 'it has to be the right time' pure innocent' nonsense mindset (that wasnt meant to be a shot at anime or its fans, I was just saying that mindset doesn't fit with this) and get into the 'two stressed out adults who are mutually attracted to one another and by themselves a week away from the apocalypse' mindset, it's incredibly easy to see that they most certainly banged, even if it was on some rocks, unless WordOfGod says they didn't, and surprise, they pretty much said they did as well.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Once you get out of the 'animu lovey dovey 'it has to be the right time' pure innocent' nonsense mindset

You don't have to be in any one of those mindsets just because you don't think Cloud and Tifa banged.

Seeing how CoT doesn't really portray them as two people who've had sex (Cloud doesn't even come across like a guy who's touched her boobs, really), and they don't even sleep in the same bed, I don't think that there's any indication it happened. A possibility, but hardly canon.

Although again, I have no idea why it's such a big issue if they did or not -- the scene is not about whether or not they fucked, it's about them finally understanding each other.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
You don't have to be in any one of those mindsets just because you don't think Cloud and Tifa banged.

Seeing how CoT doesn't really portray them as two people who've had sex (Cloud doesn't even come across like a guy who's touched her boobs, really), and they don't even sleep in the same bed, I don't think that there's any indication it happened. A possibility, but hardly canon.

someone's never had post-awkward sexxxxxxxx

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I'm too good for that shit. :monster:

Also the sex must have been really horrible if they don't even want to sleep together afterwards.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Cloud clearly has his own bed in his room/office, so it's pretty logical to assume he sleeps there.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'm too good for that shit.

It's not a matter of being too good for it or not. It really happens to everyone, or will happen to everyone, unless you die a virgin. Grown ass adults are not exempt.

See, the thing about sex is, even in relation to FFVII, is that it can mean a lot, and not really mean anything at the same time. A lot of people judge the possibility of whether or not Cloud and Tifa slept together on how they acted afterwards, but that really doesn't matter. Sex is the consumation of attraction, but it isn't the end all, be all of how two people act with one another. Two people can have sex and act weird and awkward with one another years later, even if those two people have been in constant contact with one another since.

I've certainly had sex with my girlfriend and for whatever reason, wanted to, or did sleep in another bed at a later time (thankfully, the feeling wasn't permanent!).

I mean, sex is funny that way. Judging on whether or not it happened based on how they act after the fact is a fallacy. Even two strangers can bang and act like absolutely nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom