The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Re: Love Triangle Discussion

[quote author=Lily Ella link=topic=53.msg14050#msg14050 date=1233646279]
Like her eyes were so pretty, and that he was lost in them or something. It's actually because they kind of reminded him of his own?
[/quote]

Yeah, her eyes remind him of his own, which reminds him of SOLDIER, which, ultimately reminds him of Shinra.

Like you, I don't see any romance in there to squee over. A line like "it’s the mark of my enemy, Shinra, so I desperately want to erase it" really doesn't scream ROMANTIC LUV to me.

It goes back to the point that Clerii can't actually prove Cloud ever had romantic feelings for Aerith. We have nothing that says this, therefore any romantic interactions that the Clerii see has no base. If Cloud later did fall in love with Aerith, then him being interested in her eyes at first might be cute. However, as we know this isn't the case, it's nothing to get excited about.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda

The Clerii do say that the 'impressive eyes' thing is romantic, and that's obviously silly but not surprising, since they rarely read anything in context, but I've noticed more of them that squee over Cloud thinking that spending 1 gil for her smile was a good purchase.

Which I thought was cute myself, but not in a C/A way. I just thought it was dorky, and sounded like something Cloud would actually say to himself. They just blow it out of proportion; he didn't even say it to her, y'know?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

'Off course' they're impressive eyes. "Holy crap an adult in Midgar with innocence? Damn, I thought those were extinct!"
But yeah, it's an excuse to go overdramatic about his own eyes, which also strikes me as off key for Cloud.
Then again, Benny "cracked oozing egg" Matsuyama, after all.

A

Great Old One

Hey Ryu, you're famous in the Clerith forums!
:monster:
I just read a thread all. about. YOU!

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

I'm aware. Let them bitch. Their mewlings really are one of the few things left.

The hilarious part? The instance that caused Drake to run start that thread? Resolved in my favor.

Because I kept providing evidence of my argument. WaitwhatnotwhatDrakesaidatall?

A

Great Old One

If they're going to spend time in forums, don't you think that they should spend time promoting their love for Clerith rather than bashing other Clotis? :monster:
They certainly are a nice bunch....

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

It's rarely, if ever, about promoting C/A. When directly asked, for example, Angelalex refused to provide support to substantiate the idea that Cloud had a romantic interest in Aerith.

BTW, Forum redesign looking good. When can we expect it back up, if you don't mind my asking?

A

Great Old One

Thank you! I'm still constructing everything right now -- hopefully by tomorrow, because I'll be working my ass off tonight.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=53.msg14292#msg14292 date=1233720076]
[/quote]

Dammit Ryu! I hate you now! Why don't I get my own thread in the C/A forum?! >:(

What do I got to do? Troll their forum? :monster:

A

Great Old One

... say something intelligent.

But honestly, at least not all Cleriths do that (just trying to not go over the line of bashing them). I'm sure a few find Ryu funny too :)

kelly20

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=53.msg14307#msg14307 date=1233725737]
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=53.msg14292#msg14292 date=1233720076]
[/quote]

Dammit Ryu! I hate you now! Why don't I get my own thread in the C/A forum?! >:(

What do I got to do? Troll their forum? :monster:
[/quote]

wait.. what is this forum?

I only saw that INSANE destiny site (by accident, its always one of the first when you Google)
and then I assumed Cloud had a thing (possibly love) for Aerith, got his real identity and moved on with Tifa..

when I read that stuff on that site... funny thing that the creator of the site probably hopes/dreams that it will convince people to imagine the CxA couple as the true couple.. but while I was reading the whole thing, I kept laughing, and then I knew if someone had to spend so much time to PROVE it, if that's what you want to call it, a couple, I knew it was garbage.. lols.. and I became convinced cloudxtifa was the true couple, by that site.. so thank you whoever made it :monster:

also, I saw a CxA forum, and half of them have not even played the game :monster: (they admit it!)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Second'd.

I want to see this thread too. Fgj.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

My favorite Ryu quote by them is probably this one.

But now I've got that Ryuzikashe stalking me in ever thread I post in and arguing with everything I say.
I bet he does it because he feels inferior to my greatness.

I hope you don't mind me posting that. If you do, I'll delete it. :monster: Anyway, anyone who debates with them or even mentions C/T is bound to appear in their Forums at least once. Click any thread really, and find out for yourself.

There's a thread about these Forums too. But you have to be a member to see them. (And the thread dedicated to Ryu too. )

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

Omg, I just started seriously browsing that forum for the first time...

Cloud. Must. Die fanclub makes me want to die. I thought it was an Anti-Cloud club but no, just people who want Cloud to literally die.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Yeah, I remember back on ACF we had a lot of fun making fun of the Cloud Must Die fanclub. A few peeps even took to wearing their sig banners just for fun. :monster:

A

Great Old One

Wait a sec...
There's actually a CLUB dedicated to Cloud DYING!?

I want to weep for humanity.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

I saw that a long time ago!

It certainly was... erm, interesting.
More like disturbing.

A

Great Old One

Very disturbing. How many members have joined that club anyways?
They'll do anything for their pairing. :monster:

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

Huh uh, didn't know they had those forums to bitch about LTD on other sites and Clotis they encounter.
I'm currently reading what they 'think' of meh and my opinion on LT. And yeah, it's quite amusing. :monster:

*TheLifestream "What's with the Forums..." thread is the next one to read*

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

I never gave any facts?
I, who adores Quote broadsides and referring back to the sourcebooks, never gives facts? I, who loves referring to the short, simple, incomplete list of things Cloud and the creators have said, never gives facts?

It is to laugh. I dare say, it is almost as if they were not actually talking of me, but of the person they desperately wished they had encountered instead.

And the hypocrisy is indeed epic. Which TNC person is that? Shanagami? Cali? If it's Shroudypoo, that would be all sorts of epic hilarity, as would Alex, since he got driven out of Gfaqs on circumstances relating to being caught fabricating nonsense.

But yes, tell me more of what my erstwhile admirers are claiming about me. It makes me laugh.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

I like how our translations are considered not very trustworthy because we're apparently Pro-Cloti. Lal.

Too bad our Ultimania translations aren't reliable because we're the ONLY site that has those. :P

Unless I missed something. Internet's big after all.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I want my own thread :(

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=53.msg14421#msg14421 date=1233766893]But yes, tell me more of what my erstwhile admirers are claiming about me. It makes me laugh.
[/quote]
You're not 'neutral' and you should stop claiming to be.

You made the obvious mistake of not posting on a C/A forum and making anti-C/T banners, the true sign of a neutral.

Tets said:
I like how our translations are considered not very trustworthy because we're apparently Pro-Cloti. Lal.
This was, in part, the reason for my little quote to the left :monster:

"Be more constructive with your feedback, please."

I can tell you what I think is wrong with these translations that pop up. So far all I've seen come my way is basically 'lolz, rabbit cloti (even if you don't admit it :monster: ) twisting things and can't be trusted'.

I'm inclined to throw that comment back, seeing as how some mighty distorted works have come from that camp over the years :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

That whole "unreliable" business is rather insulting D=

Glad I didn't do any translations, otherwise I'd pull a Bale on them. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom