The General Turks Worship Thread

Fangu

Great Old One
Okay, so Soak and I figured we're in need of a separate Turks thread, for all good things Turk related! We did the search and stuff but couldn't find an excisting thread.

The pic is shamelessly linked from here

So this is a club for all of them, really; BC Turks, original Turks, future babies made by two of the Turks Turks, and so on.

So - commence Turk yapping :excited:

Oh, and if anyone has a good suggestion for a new name, shoot!

Reactions: dz

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
Fuck ya a place where I can come get wet see pics and discuss my favorite turks! Gods I love them! :monster:

Turks_1.jpg

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Sign me up! 'bout time a club like this was started.

Some contributions, most of which are old:

le8.jpg

TURKS05.gif

bc_11.jpg

le-40000.jpg

05.png

Fangu

Great Old One
Awesome pics in thread are awesome :D This club has so much potential!

(along with another one I just can't find right now)

elena_of_the_turks_by_whyteboard-d4icjiq.png

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Um. Yes. Sign me up.

Also I would like to request some Cissnei fanart somewhere the few I find on pixiv are mostly horrendous so please make a Cissnei fangirl happy ;;

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Lol, why is Elena giving Reno/Tseng evils in that pic? :O Also, its awesome, but I'm worried that this means they're all dead and having a party in heaven/lifestream. I'm not used to seeing them in white!

Fangu

Great Old One
:lol: I'm wondering too wtf is up with Elena - I just presumed she was mad because she was sitting there with her sister :lol:

Should there be a member list btw?

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
f984e4fde4f005dea60d9e6b31b33512-d3awi3n.jpg

tumblr_lk0htgYHvJ1qbmzp0o1_500.jpg

index.jpg

Baby-Baby-00a-Cover.jpg

Last edited:

AerithLives

Pro Adventurer
What I love most about the Turks is that even though they are fighting people who have Jenova cells in them..or Monster genes or whatever...they are hugely out matched physically, yet it doesnt stop them from holding their own. YES they get their arses handed to them by the three from Advent Children but they still manage to get a few cheeky shots in. I mean, did Loz expect to be nutted by Rude? NOPE! He may be super strong but he doesnt know how to fight dirty. Their experience in fighting dirty actually helps them keep up with the big boys! Gotta love it!

That last one, of Reno whispering conspiratorially into Rufus's ear, is one of the best pieces of fanart I've ever seen. One can imagine all sorts of things he might be whispering, all of them enough to send shivers down one's spine. I actually own that doujinshi; it's ok, but doesn't live up to its cover.

I also like the one where Reno is complaining about his split ends and Rude is unsympathetic.

Tseng's gun excites me more than any weapon should. I'm a pacifist really.

Great Club! Thanks, Fangu and Soakers. Should we keep the Tseng Club and Renotology or amalgamate them all together?

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
FUCK YES TURK CLUB YES VERY GOOD

i have nothing to contribute at this precise moment other than my undying turk love but i will be back with something after class today

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
That last one, of Reno whispering conspiratorially into Rufus's ear, is one of the best pieces of fanart I've ever seen. One can imagine all sorts of things he might be whispering, all of them enough to send shivers down one's spine.

He's whispering Lic looks delicious today, maybe we should let her join in our fun after the meeting. ^_^

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
More

99.jpg

kisss05_9.gif

rusu42.jpg

58.png

LR2.jpg

image4.jpg

15.png

turks1-1.jpg

20.png

28.png

pict16.png

93.jpg

60.png

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I love the idea of Elena being an ultraviolent badgirl......who then turns into a pile of goo when she meets Tseng :lol:

Fangu

Great Old One
Great Club! Thanks, Fangu and Soakers. Should we keep the Tseng Club and Renotology or amalgamate them all together?
Nah, I think Reno and Tseng should have their own clubs as well.

Yeah, that Crimson Sun one from when they're 17 is so awesome! Isn't there a larger version on deviantArt? Edit:
teenage_dirtbags_by_crimsonsun-d39civ4.jpg

Also Lic, how far to moar Elena in your fic? I know I shouldn't disturb the artist but nag nag NAAAAGG

Last edited:

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
I don't think anyone loves Rude as much as I do. But here's some fan art of him I like. ^_^

tumblr_lvmcaz1sqE1qm7i4wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lx5wuuFo8u1qm7i4wo1_400.gif

tumblr_lw0blxIkOz1qm7i4wo1_500.gif

tumblr_lx5u2ocBZY1qm7i4wo1_500.png
[S/spoiler]

Also I like this pic of Reno & Rude in reverse. Reno Is dressed like Rude and vice versa.

[Spoiler-Reno&Rude]
tumblr_lvvbofA0gy1r3wnawo1_500.jpg

Hmm if Rufus and Reno had facebook!

tumblr_lxn3jtVsH41r81bkdo1_500.png

Um. Yes. Sign me up.

Also I would like to request some Cissnei fanart somewhere the few I find on pixiv are mostly horrendous so please make a Cissnei fangirl happy ;;

Here's a couple of Cissinei pics for you.

tumblr_lt6fexZsyI1r4jn9ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvgbcaUeIT1r1ycu4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqmthyQJ1o1qmt0mto1_400.jpg

tumblr_lqqnsxrfur1qmt0mto1_250.jpg

tumblr_lqhjvpiBS11qmt0mto1_400.jpg

tumblr_lu1oxs7ZtH1r35ywso1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Topic for discussion: Which do you prefer? The black uniforms or the dark blue ones? I prefer the blue, it's just more unusual. Also, I'm not convinced that the uniform was black in AC. The whole colour palette of that film was so muted and dark I think it just made their outfits appear darker.

Topic for discussion #2: Was anyone dissapointed by Cissneis appearance in CC? In the BC art she looks really young like 13/14. Then in CC she looks about 18/19, even though the two games overlap. I don't know why they did this :(

I definitely prefer the dark blue. As you say, it's more unusual, and it means they're not visually clones of MIB. The black suit for the black ops is too much of a cliche. Also, I hate the zips, and preferred it when I thought they were wearing stylish, tailored suits that buttoned up in the usual way.

Can I just add that the stitching on Reno's shoes in ACC gives me joy every time I see it?

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
I prefer black. I just think it looks cooler. In AC the uniforms look like it had a tint of blue in it and then ACC came out and the new scenes to me looked really good and the suits appeared as black. plus in CC you see they have black uniforms and in BC to (i think)?. Maybe in the ff7 game their suits were always meant to be black but the colors got messed up, just like how rufus' hair was orange and in AC/C its blonde. Meh, who knows.

And in BC she might of started out 13/14 but I think years passed into CC so it makes sense that she would of gotten older.

Top Bottom