The General Turks Worship Thread

Ashen

Pro Adventurer
ooh, if you do find it, share!

So far I couldn't. All I found was that "bindi" is only used by women. There's another mark called "tilak/tilaka", used by men, that represents the third eye. And that the mark was also used in ancient China by high status individuals.
Again, not sure how reliable all of it is.

Ashen

Pro Adventurer

Bobbie

aka AlysanneLake
First time linking fanarts. Hope it's alright.
Some links have several pics. Tap 'see all' there to, well, see all XD

Wow, I have got to get a pixiv account. These are amazing!

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
First time linking fanarts. Hope it's alright.
Some links have several pics. Tap 'see all' there to, well, see all XD

Oooh love this style!

Bobbie

aka AlysanneLake
What kind of ideas or questions do you all have regarding the Turks and Shinra during the events of DoC and after? Just curious. Go wild! The more detailed, the better. :)

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I've been meaning to ask for a while. Do you think Cloud would have made a nice Turk? I believe he would. Just imagine, what if he had successfully applied and enrolled, or what if he had been chosen by Tseng or Shotgun as a candidate after he failed his SOLDIER exam? I think his being detached from his own emotions and his general agility would have worked very well in his favour.

Ashen

Pro Adventurer
I've been meaning to ask for a while. Do you think Cloud would have made a nice Turk? I believe he would. Just imagine, what if he had successfully applied and enrolled, or what if he had been chosen by Tseng or Shotgun as a candidate after he failed his SOLDIER exam? I think his being detached from his own emotions and his general agility would have worked very well in his favour.

I think he's too unstable for the job. Wasn't that the reason he was discarded as SOLDIER too, btw? Because he couldn't stand the mental strain or something?
In any case, something doesn't matches for me to see him as a Turk.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I think he's too unstable for the job. Wasn't that the reason he was discarded as SOLDIER too, btw? Because he couldn't stand the mental strain or something?
In any case, something doesn't matches for me to see him as a Turk.

He didn't have a strong enough sense of self to make it through the Mako shower successfully. I feel that's fine for Turks, they put on those suits and that's who there are from then on. I feel his detachment is too paper thin though, Aerith would pierce right throught it if he pulled survellience duty.

Bobbie

aka AlysanneLake
He didn't have a strong enough sense of self to make it through the Mako shower successfully. I feel that's fine for Turks, they put on those suits and that's who there are from then on. I feel his detachment is too paper thin though, Aerith would pierce right throught it if he pulled survellience duty.
I agree. I think Cloud would question authority too much, especially performing morally gray assignments. I only think he succeeded against Seph because he felt he was doing the right thing. We all know what a Turk’s moral compass tells them doesn’t dictate whether the job gets done or not. They just have to do it, preferably quickly and quietly.

Top Bottom