The Legend of Zelda (General)

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
The range of emotions the trailer sends you through is really crazy - dread, wonder, excitement, awe.

Every new single ability looks fluid and natural - whatever that ground phasing thing was, for one. But also the flamethrower was really slick.

This also is a good opportunity to take to the skies properly after Skyward Sword’s sky felt limited :monster:
Consider me even more curious. This feels exactly like what a sequel should be.

Omg floating islands?! AHHHH I love sky settings! Pleasepleaseplease deliver in terms of exploration. Skyward Sword’s bland sky world was so disappointing, but maybe this will be what SS should have been? I’m not going to delude myself into thinking there will ever be a Skies of Arcadia 2, but I’ve always been hoping for something to scratch that sort of itch in terms of floating islands + sense of adventure. Cautiously hyped.

I wish the trailer was longer but oh well. Link’s look is interesting. His clothing kind of reminds me of a Team Ico protagonist (specifically the boy from The Last Guardian).

This and Elden Ring are gonna consume my life lol

I'm still kind of holding out hope for Zelda being playable in some capacity, but I know deep down that it's a long shot. Her being totally sidelined would be disappointing, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I don't know what some people seem to have against the weapon durability in BotW. I was super skeptical of the concept at first, but it worked for the game. Some actual issues, IMO, were the enemy and weapon variety (yeah, there were lots of weapons, but essentially like three? or so movesets).

Quality of Life trailer.

• Optional Help from Fi.
  • Enhanced Control Options.
  • Enhanced Frame Rates for Smoother Gameplay.
  • Fast-Forward Dialogue.
  • Streamlined Item Information.
  • Skipable Cutscenes.

AKA
Azzure, Hyades
Remembered to pre-order SSHD the other day. Kind of a shame I'm pretty sure i'm never going to be able to get my hands on those joy cons or even one of the loftwing amiibo to add to my collection that now takes up almost an entire wall in my room. I still have the golden Zelda wii mote that came with the special edition for the Wii though.

I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to fare with the motion controls again, or just try and play with the modified controller input. I remember punching a shelf that I had above my chair a lot when I played it originally.

At this point too, I'm almost actually hoping for another collection with the 3D Zelda games packaged together, kind of like the collection that they put out for the Game Cube back then.

Top Bottom