• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Love Triangle Debate thread of KNEEL BEFORE ZOD OR SUFFER HIS WRATH (ignore the opening posts at your peril) (Round 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
AHAHA CAN YOU EVEN DISPUTE THIS EVIDENCE I THINK NOT ENJOY THAT NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF YOUR SHIT PAIRING, LOSERS

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
That's just outfit or fanservice, only dumb Clerith view it as a canon proof. It''s okay if they're just happy with that. Besides, I like seeing Lightning in Aerith's dress^^.

Last edited:

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
I heard Lightning's bounciness depends on the costume itself. Can someone confirm? This is important to the storyline.

LightningAeris.jpg

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Not sure about what you mean by bounciness though. But for all I know different outfits come with different ability and so on..

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
But for all I know different outfits come with different ability and so on..

D...does the game change depending on your costume (cutscene and story wise?) like Cloud!Lightning or Aeris!Lightning? I need more info for Aeris!Lightning--for plot, that is.

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
No, of course not. See that her ability is change with different outfit here.

l_523b066087c35.jpg

l_523b06550021b.jpg

l_523b0663b2f5e.jpg

edit: it has NOTHING to do with Cloud!Lightning or Aerith!Lightning..

Last edited:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Please don't call us dumb Clerith, well me, Cleriths w/e :reptar:

Seriously though no need to call anyone dumb just because they enjoy something :)

I wouldn't go so far as to say hardcore proofs or anything (moar like official fanservice or something) but I will say stuff like this -

tumblr_mtih8o6l591ql4dvuo3_1280.png

Means Square Enix/Japan/VJump/peeps knows exactly which buttons they are pushing :pinkmonster:

We all know people would have been excited too if it were Tifa :monster:

I don't see why not either, why Tifa shouldn't get one, then media/advertising with Cloud wearing Tifa's umm ... gloves or something and Light!Cloud and Light!Tifa posing in a bar and at a well or something. Then we can all sail our happy ships ^_^ Square Enix knows all we really want is Clerifa right, right? :reptar:

Last edited:

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
Well, someone told me yesterday that based on achievements and the rumor going around in Japan-- that Tifa's outfit is also going to be in the game, as well as Sarah/Garnet, and Rikku.

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Is it just rumours or is it actually happening? I really wish that SE would make Tifa outfit too so that cleriths wont making an 'evidence' of clerith canonicity based on lightning's outfit.. If that happen I will go facepalm..

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
I guess it's just a rumor-- for know, anyway. But if Tifa's outfit is actually announced, it'll be like--

"Those" Cleriths: This is signifigent. Cloud and Aeris' lovechild and their kid Lightning is paying tribute by wearing their clothes! <3333

*Square announces Tifa outfit!*

Those Cleriths: this is just fanservice. :eye roll: Square would only do this so people would buy the game, I bet CloTis consider this as proof! Wake up and smell the reality, CloTis XD

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, the Cloud outfit makes sense because FF7 makes bank, and Lightning is essentially female Cloud. Aerith makes sense because Maaya Sakamoto. Tifa would be nifty, too, but call me when they give her a Red 13 outfit. I want to laugh.

But yeah, both outfits are basically just fanservice without meaning to 7 or 13, so who gives a fuck?

Also, Haylo, MaidenofWar. How goes?

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
Well, the Cloud outfit makes sense because FF7 makes bank, and Lightning is essentially female Cloud. Aerith makes sense because Maaya Sakamoto.

Tifa would be nifty, too, but call me when they give her a Red 13 outfit. I want to laugh.

Don't flirt with me, you silly boys! I'm not into two-legged creatures!

But yeah, both outfits are basically just fanservice without meaning to 7 or 13, so who gives a fuck?

Are you a guy? Pls respond, this is important to the gameplay.

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Why is Ryu's gender has anything to do with the gameplay? I'm a bit confuse here. And bytheway, Ryu is a guy..

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
You can pretend I'm a Clerith and we can debate.. How about that? :awesomonster:

But wait, I need to write an essay first.

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Nah.. I have one already.. from dissidia :3

Damn, clerith essay is freakingly hard to write.. I'm only writing the introduction before I contradicted with major writer's block diseases.

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
Nah.. I have one already.. from dissidia :3

It's a start to something like... a destiny that was, fulfilled. "Or the Earth..that came to the Cloud." - Nojima
I don't know what this quote means, but Aeris means earth and Cloud is Cloud... I'm not even gonna touch that one. ^__^

Damn, clerith essay is freakingly hard to write.. I'm only writing the introduction before I contradicted with major writer's block diseases.

Oh no, I wonder what the problem is :(

Damn, Clerith essay is freakingly hard to write..

There's your problem. :wacky:

Last edited:

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
Please don't call us dumb Clerith, well me, Cleriths w/e :reptar:

Seriously though no need to call anyone dumb just because they enjoy something :)

Square Enix knows all we really want is Clerifa right, right? :reptar:

I said I'm okay if Clerith enjoy the stuffs, that's normal, you are too. What I called dumb is some who -well, you know- would take it as canon proof like what they did about an ice cream set or something.
And I'd be happy if there is also Tifa's outfit available for Lightning^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom