• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Love Triangle Debate thread of KNEEL BEFORE ZOD OR SUFFER HIS WRATH (ignore the opening posts at your peril) (Round 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Don't flirt with me, you silly boys! I'm not into two-legged creatures!

The character in my Avatar isn't Poison, nor is it Roxy, nor, indeed, any Capcom character at all.
It's Trisha from Catherine.

Are you a guy? Pls respond, this is important to the gameplay.

You fapping is not the gameplay.

Oh god no, furry!Lightning. :sickmonster:

Horrifying as the thought is, at this point, it's the only outfit that would really raise a fuss.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Trisha is the poor man's Katherine. :monster:

O...kay. Why the fuck does that matter and why the fuck are you spamming this topic with it and other questions about my gender?

Fuck, it might as well be from the costumes Lightning gets. :kiss:

Right, 13-3 shit is pretty off topic already, and while I generally don't mind puerile humor, I do mind when it can't bother to be clever.

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
O God. Guys, if you wanna talk about LRFFXIII, Fangu already made a thread about it. What Ryu said is quite right, Aerobalance please stay on topic. And now I sounded like Mako with his ban hammer already. Where the hell is that guy anyway?

Last edited:

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
I have a question ?

How does Cloud Strife and Aerith themed Ice- Creams equal Clerith being canon ??

Because Cleriths seems to think so.

So themed Ice- Creams = Clerith canon

Japanese themed costume = Clerith canon

But Cloud and Tifa spending a night underneath the stars with Square-Enix saying that their feelings and emotions connected on the same level and hinted adult love in the actual canon game and not just fan things = Not Canon

Zooey-DesChanel-Is-Confused-Gif.gif

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
I have a question ?

How does Cloud Strife and Aerith themed Ice- Creams equal Clerith being canon ??

what ice cream? The parfaits from Artnia? But what about the pancakes how come no one says anything about the delicious pancakes? And I've never tried a parfait before-- would the strawberry one taste good? What does the ribbon taste like if edible? :monster:

CokeCola = Clerith canon

7th Couple in X-2: Summer and Winter monkeys = canon.

If you mention the Airborne brigade banners with Cloud and Tifa and Zack and Aeris in a jokingly way-- they'll say it's not romantic, canon, and/or your post was ridiculous and will proceed to mock the idea.

But Cloud and Tifa spending a night underneath the stars with Square-Enix saying that their feelings and emotions connected on the same level and hinted adult love in the actual canon game and not just fan things = Not canon.

"But they never said WHAT mutual feelings!"

They also wanted Cloud to be a depressed dick and him meeting Aeris in the Lifestream by suicide or being killed. I like Clerith, but trying to summarize it all sounds like a horrible fanfiction story. The only excuse they have to that is because "it's called FINAL Fantasy."

I mean, a loved one of mines committed suicide and it greatly made me and my dad depressed and a lot of shit happened that I got in trouble for.
But anyways, me and my dad are moving on, but somewhat slowly. It's like Cloud and Aeris-- a loved one may have died, and sometimes you feel that things should've went differently when it happens, but you shouldn't beat yourself up for it. It's best to move on, and improve your life...I'm not even sure what I just said made sense.
:wacky:

:c but I think it's better for Cloud to be happy and to improve his life and himself-- i mean, lets not forget about the shit he went through.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i will actually pay cold hard cash to never see another furry picture in this thread again

i mean ever

i would pay any amount of money to never see any furry again

I have a question ?

there's fucking clerith flavored ice cream??? what the fuck???
get on our level, cloti

Last edited:

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
It's not really Clerith Ice Cream just Cloud and Aerith themed Ice Cream, Though Clerith shippers are treating it as Clerith meaning canon.

tumblr_mtljqe58QY1rxsyjzo1_500.png

tumblr_mtljqe58QY1rxsyjzo2_500.png

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Although if one thinks about it Sephiroth was the only man who ever put his sword in Aerith. Then again he is always eager to sink his sword into Cloud.

That reminds me why do they not have a Sephiroth themed dish. That would really draw the fan girls/ fan boys in. I think a great dish dedicated to the white haired pretty boy should be called One Winged Angel Cake. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Are these butthurt Clotis the same Clotis who said that Cloud and Tifa being next to each other in that one banner made them canon?

Can we just stop saying with the canon accusations?

It's so stupid, people will be like “Aww, look at Cloud and Tifa/Aerith in this new pic, aren’t they cute?” and suddenly it’s “OH GOD LOOK AT THE STUPID CLOTIS/CLERITHS SAYING THEY’RE CANON!”

I hate it, it’s like… “Dude, no one said ANYTHING was canon. Just because someone thinks something is cute or likes it doesn’t mean they automatically think that makes it canon!”

holy hell it’s late, I’m going to bed. that's all I wanted to say

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
"all the clotis on tumblr" being like...2 ppl. As usual.

They should just sell the mini buster sword chocolates. I would buy the shit out of those and doubles for my friends. In fact, make a whole ff7 chocolate box. Call it a Chocobox :awesome:

You're welcome, SE.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
"all the clotis on tumblr" being like...2 ppl. As usual.

They should just sell the mini buster sword chocolates. I would buy the shit out of those and doubles for my friends. In fact, make a whole ff7 chocolate box. Call it a Chocobox :awesome:

You're welcome, SE.

why you gotta give them ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom