• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

" The Maiden who travels the Planet" collaborative book

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
A crazy idea would be that every participant did their picture in gray scale, save for one element in the picture that would be colored (Aerith's ribbon, Zack's eyes, that red mist surrounding Dyne... you name it). That is, of curse, one idea, and it might not be printer-friendly.
That idea would certainly keep things looking a little more consistent, so I'm not against it. I do want full color for the very first and very last pictures though. The scene with Aerith helping Tifa is all yours btw.

@BioTeach The more the merrier!

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Okay, I got off my lazy butt and finished breaking up the story:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f_GzL4jaQ_8QC0suqYoOJFQW30atkh90Qua5VbYQJIE/edit?usp=sharing

While there are 22 different "segments," I don't think they all need pictures. My ideal would be to have two or 3 pictures for each chapter. So for those interested, go ahead and pick the segment you'd like to do a picture for. I don't mind if you'd want to do more than one image for the same segment, some of them are fairly long compared to others. I mostly don't care what the drawings look like, but I have something in particular in mind for Segment 12 and 22, just didn't want to hog everything for myself. So uh... have at it.

Updated the original post will all the rules and info btw.

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Is chapter 1 segment 2 taken? This sounds like a really great idea, Odysseus.
If you want to do that segment, it's all yours! I'm trying to mark them off in the doc as people take them. I was hoping you'd be interested, Prism. Your stuff is amazing!

Top Bottom