The Tri Pom Trading Post

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Yay it works now! Now pretty it up to match the rest of the forum. :wacky:

EDIT: Wow you didn't bother with upper and lowercase, lol.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
CBA with looks, I'm a developer not a designer :monster:. It's all in the one html file, feel free to download it and spiffy it up.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Stop trying to make me learn to code subversively (HTML totally counts), you know I suck at it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Only relatively, but I've got err, several years of full-time work behind me - it's an unfair comparison and unfair to label yourself as sucking based on what you know vs what you could know. Impostor syndrome and shit.

I suck at gardening btw :monster:. And arts. And being a black goat of the woods. And probably over 9000 other such things :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Updated my haves and needs post thanks to Red's amazing stash arriving in the post. <3

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ok I've procrastinated posting here enough.

Missing:

Ultima

Sephiroth

Gabranth

Arc

Tellah

Anima

Noctis

Baku

Beatrix :(

Fran :(

To trade I have:

Boko

Firion

Red XIII

Quistis

Steiner

Tonberry

Lunafreya

Tifa

Squal

Kimahri

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I can send you Beatrix and Noctis, I need Squall and Luna. PM me your address if you want to trade. :)

Fangu

Great Old One
My cards from Alan arrived, thank you very much Alan, for the cards and the note <333

I love how they were wrapped in bubble wrap too, you're the best :lol:

pzUHu01.jpg

RedFFWolf

Donator
Did someone just ca&#8212;wait, never mind. Strange, that. It's happening a lot, lately.

Missing:

Ultima

Sephiroth

Gabranth

Arc

Tellah

Anima

Noctis

Baku

Beatrix :(

Fran :(

To trade I have:

Boko

Firion

Red XIII

Quistis

Steiner

Tonberry

Lunafreya

Tifa

Squal

Kimahri
And I can cover some of these, too. I'll get back to you tomorrow :)
Don't hesitate to remind me over FB too, as forcefully as you want, 'cause I won't be at home until later that evening and might forget to organise myself.

My cards from Alan arrived, thank you very much Alan, for the cards and the note <333

I love how they were wrapped in bubble wrap too, you're the best :lol:

pzUHu01.jpg

Ah, no problem ^_^

I just hadn't enough confidence in the strength of the envelope, so bubble wrap was a must, haha.

Fangu

Great Old One
Updated!

(Will update original post as well)
I need:
Ultima
Sephiroth
Gabranth
Cloud
Yuna
Barret
Yda
Anima
Noctis
Agrias
Baku
Firion
Garland
Celes
Squall
Auron
Quina
Chocolina
Tifa
Luna
Zidane

I have for trade:
1xLulu
2xBalthier
2xSazh
1xBoko
3xSelphie
2xGilgamesh
1xTonberry

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Ah fudge, I've sent my Noctis to Carlie and that's the only one you need that I had. I'm sure Ami was going to post in here though.....

Fangu

Great Old One
Oh rite, Alan never said specifically which cards he was going to send :lol:

Well it's updated now so :monster: Do you need any of mine?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm good thanks, Red was like Father Christmas with the cards, there's only seven more that I need now (five counting the ones from Carlie).

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've got a bunch of stuff still. Not sure if I want the collection or just give everything away yet. :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Red sent me TWO of each card that I needed. How does this man exist???

RedFFWolf

Donator
Oh rite, Alan never said specifically which cards he was going to send :lol:

Well it's updated now so :monster: Do you need any of mine?

Haha, sorry about that! I think I've been having conversations between here and Messenger and then elsewhere for others and basically have been all over the place! :lol:

Red sent me TWO of each card that I needed. How does this man exist???

My body keeps my vitals in place pretty well. I haven't got an appendix anymore, but I'm doing fine without it. Otherwise, any discussion pertaining to the soul will probably get a touch off-topic, even if just a touch.

:P
For real, it's no problem. I had a good few of what you wanted so I thought, given the context too, that it'd feel good to send more off to you.

Top Bottom