The Winner of Our Discontent — 2016 U.S. Election Results Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I was going to ask where Clinton's voting pictures were, but then I realized she must have deleted them :monster:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I still think Cthulhu is the correct choice.

:cthulhu:

#NoMoreYears, #NoLifesMatter

Lex

Administrator
I'm going to sleep. When I wake up the results should be fairly clear. Yikes.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
With 1% of the vote in Trump is winning the popular vote. Everyone panic :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Watching the MSNBC Live Stream as I lay down to sleep and will wake up at 11 PM my time so the final won't be in yet (the final polls in the west coast will be wrapping up by the time I get to work) but there is still Hawaii and Alaska, albeit we should know the answer by then.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Definitely staying up, I got facebook, twitter where I'm watching a stream and will tune into ABC soon.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Was about to say Trump was leading Florida then Hillary flipped it

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
This election just reminds me of that futurama episode. I'm just wanting for robot nixion. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Was about to say Trump was leading Florida then Hillary flipped it
If Clinton's going to win Florida, most of her margin will come from Miami-Dade county, which is less than 1% reporting so far. Far too early to make any projections about the state.

Ghost X

I'm watching live updates from abc.net.au's iview, although I haven't been too impressed with their commentary. A lot of which doesn't seem to understand the systemic issues that have caused Trump to be popular.

I'm going to work, and by the time the mandatory break happens (system needs 15 min to reset for the day), the results should be in, so everyone's heading to the cafeteria to watch cnn.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I've got work at 2am and having a hard time wanting to go to sleep. No matter who wins, we'll be putting out the magazines with the winner's face on them during the shift anyway so I know I'll be disgruntled in some way, shape, or form.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
HOLY SHIT. Hillary was leading in Texas... TEXAS! I never thought I'd see the day when Texas was blue... it flipped back but wow.. that floored me

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
My anxiety can't take the suspense.

BRB editing podcasts and playing World of FF...

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

I'm fairly certain Hillary has it at this point. Trump needed to win, if not all, the majority of the swing states and he did not :monster: (or is not currently, anything can happen)

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm actually a bit nervous. Trump is leading in Florida, North Carolina and Ohio - OK, that only makes the race close, it doesn't suggest he's winning yet. But... he's also leading in Virginia, which was supposed to be fairly comfortable for Clinton. The betting markets are getting jumpy.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

I'm fairly certain Hillary has it at this point. Trump needed to win, if not all, the majority of the swing states and he did not :monster: (or is not currently, anything can happen)

and as soon as I say that, Trump starts leading there...

yeah okay I'm nervous too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom