• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Winner of Our Discontent — 2016 U.S. Election Results Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Freybs saw that trampoline gif. She keeps laughing hysterically at the name 'Donald Trump'
She asked me 'Who is Donald Trump?'
I said 'He's going to be the president of the United States...'
'what kind of guy is he?'
'well.....'
'Is he a dog?'

I kind of wish it was a dog.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
49mG11L.jpg

this is duke, the three-times elected major of a town in minnesota, who is a dog

he has never grabbed a woman by the pussy or sent let alone deleted an email

minnesota the only place in america doing politics right

Lex

Administrator
@Ghost; Betsy DeVos is a creationist loonball, so yeah she definitely has issues with science.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
49mG11L.jpg

this is duke, the three-times elected major of a town in minnesota, who is a dog

I imagine pussies aren't a fan, all the same.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
49mG11L.jpg

GO home state of mine :awesome:

Ghost X

Interesting recording of a Mark Blyth lecture that tries to read the tea leaves about how we got here and what we're in for, from a global perspective.

So, Trump has had friendly conversations with both Pakistan, and Taiwan, pissing off India and China respectively. Countries are not just big companies Trump, you can't just say nice things to them and everyone will get along on the surface!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
OTOH, he / the US will probably get away with it; both countries export a lot of goods and services to the US and/or for US companies (Apple, IBM, HP, probably Microsoft, probably a fuckton of other smaller companies). So there's an economic reason to not do anything rash.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Depends what you mean by "getting away with it". Mainland China has already complained.

My brother, Monterosa, lives in Taiwan, so I've learnt about the relationship between Taiwan and the mainland. On paper, both sides claim sovereignty over the other, but Taiwan's claim is basically realpolitik: relinquishing their claim would mean either declaring independence, which could lead to an invasion that they'd have no hope of resisting, or accepting the mainland's sovereignty over them, which would involve giving up a lot of the rights and freedoms their people currently enjoy. I'm sure they'd become a sovereign nation in a heartbeat if Beijing allowed it. So they're in a pretty shitty situation, which I'd like to see change.

I'm not sure Donald Trump is the person to bring about that change, however, and I'm even less sure that circumventing Beijing is the way to do it. Then again, it was only a phone call, hardly a recognition of sovereignty. :P

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Besides he's not actually president yet so err... Actually he probably shouldn't be doing anything involving foreign affairs and shit just yet :monster:.

Ghost X

Global Trumpism jumps its latest hurdle, that being a successful "No" vote in an Italian referendum. Granted, it is also a chance for progressives in that country too.

However, former Greens member won PRESIDENCY in Austria :P.

Last edited:
lmao. This crackerjack, leftist dump made me laugh my head off. Thanks for the read, folks ;)

Guess it must really hurt to have so much fail. Trump for 4 years and, when he fixes the broken voting system that allows illegals to vote, another 4 years to follow.

Sucks to be a Marxist freak like on here. :awesome:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Don't feed the trolls, folks. :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Unfortunately, Jason, my troll-feeding business is the only way I can put food on the table for my family.

You need better adverts. Here, you can have this one for free.

15253466_137443630072755_6815203721617475659_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom