Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
People who just can't get over the fact that some people wont give them what they want. Funny shit. :3

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
[quote author=L link=topic=597.msg23558#msg23558 date=1235656320]
the price of crack cocaine.
[/quote]

Is steep.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg23619#msg23619 date=1235670882]
Sephiroth. Gad he's not all that. Fucking Mama's boy.
[/quote]

How dare you insult the almighty sefir0s D'=
*hears the fangirls raging*

What pisses me off? My working place. =p
For too many reasons to count. A major factor is boredom and also the fact that most people there are retards.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I will shoot at him with my rocket missiles. He needs to go down once and for all.

What also pisses me off is working without pay.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg23623#msg23623 date=1235671250]
I will shoot at him with my rocket missiles. He needs to go down once and for all.

What also pisses me off is working without pay.
[/quote]

Try palsma rifles imo.

And yes, work without pay. Been there, done that. >.<

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Well, there's always Dissidia to kick his ass countless times. And I can have the pleasure of doing it again :monster:

What pisses me off is also the character Hush in Batman comics. I wish they'd off him later permanently and kept Black Mask.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg23619#msg23619 date=1235670882] Sephiroth. Gad he's not all that. Fucking Mama's boy. [/quote]
....... Bitch.

The little thing's that piss me off? Clowns.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Teehee. It had to be said! He really isn't all that! D<

Nonsense! Clowns are loved by everyone. The one thing that pisses me off too are naughty cats. They need to get a well earned yank in the tail for their naughty nature.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg23633#msg23633 date=1235672327] Nonsense! Clowns are loved by everyone.[/quote] Ronald McDonald, evil incarnate, loved by all?
Oh I get it! Your still sour over the closure of your anti-seph fail club! Lol

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Yeah. He's evil. And loved. What's the problem, 32? 8D DID I PUSH A BUTTAN BECAUSE OF SEFIROS?
Why would I be sour over something so trivial? I find it funny anti-clubs aren't allowed :monster:

You know what pisses me off?

When someone asks a question on youtube without having read the video description!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Clowns actually scare the shit out of me. And Mumble's interpretation hasn't eased it. D;

Also, I hate people who claim to be your friend through thick and thin, but get pissy over the littlest thing (that's apparently HUGE in retrospect) and then won't speak to you for it. :/

Also, clowns.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Number 1 bby? That's me! don't rub it out!

What pisses me off is lack of pictures from ladies. >(

What pisses me off is people too lazy to search for the aforementioned pictures of ladies on the internet. Dude, you can't miss them!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Is pissed off that someone doesn't understand that I demand pics from ladies I KNOW. :monster:

Is pissed that guy doesn't understand I already understand he demands pics from ladies he knows but guy should understand it is rude to ask for pics

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Shademp link=topic=597.msg23651#msg23651 date=1235675057] What pisses me off is people too lazy to search for the aforementioned pictures of ladies on the internet. Dude, you can't miss them! [/quote] Well he clearly has missed them and his friends would do well not to show. What's on my shit list - chavs.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Is pissed that guy didn't clearly specify what he meant But that guy should understand I have no rules of engagement to women other than being nice and asking pics for later. Not nude ones.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Hahahahahaha. Always got some Ace under the sleeve! That's one down for the Brainiac. Now Batman! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom