alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
lol you're older than me

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Yeah maybe. Like things I might find unfunny. Like the war on drugs.

Come again? Or are you being an ass?

Sorry I dont find things like "Old mans tongue is old" or talk like that particularly humorous.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
It's not rly a meme to talk like that, is it?

Aussie's who pretend to be NZlanders.

lol truthfully, Im not sure. I just dont think it's funny. Some people I guess take it to heart what I think is funny or not :awesome:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Come again? Or are you being an ass?

Sorry I dont find things like "Old mans tongue is old" or talk like that particularly humorous.

I'm being an asshole ofc. And not all memes are good. Some of them are utter shite really.

It's not rly a meme to talk like that, is it? :monster:

Aussie's who pretend to be NZlanders. :monster:

fuck you you whore.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
fuck you you whore.

no u

Also something else I hate, people who cut me off on the road. I hate when people will sit at a drive way and wait as I'm getting closer before they decide to get out onto the highway. Especially when there's nobody else behind me and they can't wait until I've passed.

This is when I tailgate them for 10 mins before they finally pull over to let me pass because too much traffic on the other side of the road. :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
People who forget something right after you tell it to them.

People who don't listen.

People who listen to your story, but don't say anything about it and just ramble about themselves instead and expect advice.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
People who listen to your story, but don't say anything about it and just ramble about themselves instead and expect advice.

this.. :monster:

lol.

I get pissed when I go to a restaurant and they tell you they've run out of potatoes or carrots or pudding and all that shiz. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom