Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Ignorant homophobic people that think that you'll catch "teh gay" by having gay friends and bisexual friends hang out with you.

It really sucks coming from an island that reflects that belief so intensely sometimes. Just sometimes . . . :(

It's true though. You can catch it. I caught the gay 2 years ago sharing a drink with a gay friend and it took months for me to get clean. I was just prancing around San Francisco in assless chaps, listening to Barbara Streisshand, and giving home decorating advice AND GETTING PAID FOR IT. It was surreal. I was just fullblown gay.

Thankfully "the gay" cleared up. But sometimes I'll find myself exercising to Richard Simmons and watching A&E. Its those times I go call the doctor and make sure my meds are up to date.

You're young so just...be careful.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
It's true though. You can catch it. I caught the gay 2 years ago sharing a drink with a gay friend and it took months for me to get clean. I was just prancing around San Francisco in assless chaps, listening to Barbara Streisshand, and giving home decorating advice AND GETTING PAID FOR IT. It was surreal. I was just fullblown gay.

Thankfully "the gay" cleared up. But sometimes I'll find myself exercising to Richard Simmons and watching A&E. Its those times I go call the doctor and make sure my meds are up to date.

You're young so just...be careful.

Lol, it's so funny that some of my family members think certain people are gay just because of their profession. I mean I hate stuff like that. Thankfully my mother taught me to be more accepting of those folks that love to watch A&E and exercise to Richard Simmons video tapes. :awesome:

But yeah in all seriousness ignorance like that just makes me angry and the worst thing is, is that they've been taught this kind of stuff from their society. Apparently guys who dress up in girly clothes and give out fashion tips are "teh spawn of teh devil".

Also Barbara Streisand rocks and I migh need some meds too. :wacky:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Lol, it's so funny that some of my family members think certain people are gay just because of their profession. I mean I hate stuff like that. Thankfully my mother taught me to be more accepting of those folks that love to watch A&E and exercise to Richard Simmons video tapes. :awesome:
wait, I like A&E. Am I catching teh gay?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Ugh this is another reason I like dubs and fan subs piss me off sometimes. People come to conclusions like this

I prefer haki. Why? Because the world of One Piece has an unique world. Now, this may sound like the nakama theory of K-F, but nakama is translatable. Haki is a special term about.. heck, I don’t even know what haki is. If I don’t know what haki really is, then how should we translate it?
IT MEANS WILLPOWER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD Just because YOU don't understand it doesn't mean it should be untranslated just for you. Hell I'll get Hito to come in here and back me up on that.

It's not a magical word... geeze... I hope I never see this guy anywhere, on a forum or anywhere. >_>

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I hate people who have enough time to do fan dubs and subs. And people who bawwww over small petty things. :awesome:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Freaking stomach pains are very annoying. It's either from a) my little friend whom I loathe to no end or b) hunger.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
When people that have been your closest friends for years tell you they hate you.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People, coworkers...continuation of shit week is shit.

I also forgot my DS at home today, which was just a little annoying, since I could've been playing it when we were slow =/

Basically - bawww

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Dads who don't actually come in to say hello and just drop off money in a very anonymous manner; and then don't even call to check up on their kids.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Misinterpreting people's feelings.

Confrontations.

Repeated disappointments.

Meaningless apologies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Misinterpreting people's feelings.

Confrontations.

Repeated disappointments.

Meaningless apologies.
A. Greed.

And that feeling that you get...like you have to hold back. You know?

I hate it when people aren't there when you need them. Especially when you've done nothing but give and give to them...but then when it really counts, all that happens is them leaving you high and dry. And in the end, you're the only one that's left hurting, because it's clear that they've never really cared from the beginning.

O, and when people leave you feeling like you're martyring yourself.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
A. Greed.

And that feeling that you get...like you have to hold back. You know?

I hate it when people aren't there when you need them. Especially when you've done nothing but give and give to them...but then when it really counts, all that happens is them leaving you high and dry. And in the end, you're the only one that's left hurting, because it's clear that they've never really cared from the beginning.

O, and when people leave you feeling like you're martyring yourself.

I totally understand. I've lost friends because of the fact that I was far too charitable. They took advantage of that and right when I needed them most, they had nothing substantial to offer.

People masquerading as someone else.

Feeling like you can't be yourself around a particular person or a group of people.

Discrimination and Intolerance.

Shallow people with skewed perceptions of what's beautiful and what isn't.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Stop posting things that I agree with. You're totally bringing me further down <<

But yus, some stuff happened, and when I needed them...where were they? Nowhere to be found.

Result -> I hate that I feel like sometimes I'm slowly reverting back to the person I used to be.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Stop posting things that I agree with. You're totally bringing me further down <<

But yus, some stuff happened, and when I needed them...where were they? Nowhere to be found.

Lol, can't help it. :monster:

Cheaters.

Being left for "prettier" girls.

Being told that "you're not really that gorgeous per se."

Falling in love with someone who isn't worth it.

Intentionally compulsive liars.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Cheaters.

Methinks there's more to the story. I'm sorry :(

I hear you on the bolded part. Except, really...if you do/did love them, then they were worth it, weren't they? I dunno...that part's always been fuzzy for me. All I've ever heard is that she wasn't worth it, or that she wasn't good enough.

What about what I think? Doesn't that count for something?

God, what a depressing evening tonight is =/

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Methinks there's more to the story. I'm sorry :(

I hear you on the bolded part. Except, really...if you do/did love them, then they were worth it, weren't they? I dunno...that part's always been fuzzy for me. All I've ever heard is that she wasn't worth it, or that she wasn't good enough.

What about what I think? Doesn't that count for something?

God, what a depressing evening tonight is =/

It's fine--that chapter of my life is almost closed now so talking about it is a release for me. :)

Oh and I suppose that I never thought of it that way--or maybe it's because that there's hardly any redeeming qualities that my ex possesses. He was worth it in a few slim ways--in that he never actually humiliated me in a tasteless way as he did with other girls. He was honest with me though it came off as being very blunt.

I didn't love him for that though. I loved him because I thought that this mask he'd put on was all him. Then I found out that he didn't feel the same way at all. Of course my feelings counted for something just as yours does as well, just as everyone else's does.

. . . Sometimes our friends don't quite see that.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Cheaters.

Cheaters. Fucking. SUCK.

I loved him because I thought that this mask he'd put on was all him

It's frightening how well people can lie, and cheat, and toy with a person, and still act like nothing fucking happened. People disgust me sometimes.

Alsho, the other posts reminded me of feeling like no-one understands me. That doesn't always piss me off in the way most people think when they see the word 'PO'd, but it irks me sometimes. I can say that there are like, maybe three people in the whole world that 'get' me.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Cheaters. Fucking. SUCK.

It's frightening how well people can lie, and cheat, and toy with a person, and still act like nothing fucking happened. People disgust me sometimes.

Alsho, the other posts reminded me of feeling like no-one understands me. That doesn't always piss me off in the way most people think when they see the word 'PO'd, but it irks me sometimes. I can say that there are like, maybe three people in the whole world that 'get' me.

That. They. Do. :)

Isn't it? He was a totally different person around his close friends--downright casual when it wasn't necessary to be so. He was foul-mouthed and flippant. With me, during intimate moments and when we'd just walk to classes, he was playful and notably compassionate. Or at least I thought so. There was the mask.

It was so shattering to me when I found out. I used to feel so stupid then after that.

Mm, I meant it in a very literal way actually but everyone's perception is slightly different. I do sort of care though if people don't quite understand why I have the certain idiosyncracies that I do. It does matter to me if someone knows me or not--because if they know me then they've taken the time to actually care about that and do that. To me, it's crucial for someone to understand me for me and not judge me because my habits and beliefs might be different from theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom