Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I got those people from Burmecia killed!!!! And I haven't saved in like an hour for whatever reason.

Mah life's so hard.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Some people on my forum are throwing a royal bitch fit because I banned two popular members. The thing is, they'd chase off new members, call everyone faggots, be total assholes and no matter how many times I asked or suspended, they wouldn't stop. So I finally banned them.

Most people seem to like what I did though so that's cool. But really what is this "This person has been here for a while so they can get away with murder" mentality?

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
^That. I was sitting on the swing at around eight last night, and I got bit up all over my legs.

Another thing is that my brother took the book I was reading and now he says he can't find it. Take care of my stuff, you jerk!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Not so much pissing me off, just a bummer - having two previously arranged meetups with someone canceled in one fell swoop due to scheduling problems :( I know it's not a huge deal, since we can hang out and the like anytime, just sucks, is all.

Also, stress breakouts, and paperback books.

A

Great Old One
Going against what I've always wanted to do.

In other words - I piss myself off.

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Some people on my forum are throwing a royal bitch fit because I banned two popular members. The thing is, they'd chase off new members, call everyone faggots, be total assholes and no matter how many times I asked or suspended, they wouldn't stop. So I finally banned them.

Most people seem to like what I did though so that's cool. But really what is this "This person has been here for a while so they can get away with murder" mentality?

See, if you've been suspended multiple times, they should've gotten a hint by now. So they got what was coming to them.

A matter of favoritism, I suppose. Or when you've become a well-knit group, the values shift. Like, friends over school? Family over rules? It differs person to person I guess.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
My laptop keyboard needs to be replaced so fucking badly, its so held together with blu-tac and hope right now.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Don't try and clean it, no good comes from it ;.;

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I know not to take the keys off it. My uncles ones are like half missing then he melted his number pad with the hair dryer lolz. I just turn it upside down and hit the bottom and it all falls out. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm sorry, did you say he was trying to clean it with a hair dryer? xD

Work pisses me off at the mo. General piss-offery-ness, nothing particularly specific. The dumb, crazy, stalker bitch is getting crazier by the day, though...good thing she keep showing up quite late, she'll eventually get tossed out on her ass. Then we won't hear about her wanting to get a reality show and make a sex tape just to become famous, and about how glow-in-the-dark tattoos are made with ink that's "radioactive or nuclear or something".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom