Tifabelle's Nominee Q and A thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I think Celes' idea of a live skype discussion during a playthrough would be fantastic.
Don't know about a live discussion- mostly due to stream lags- but I was thinking of doing that for a pre-recorded video for each chapter or so.
I might be able to do live discussion, but I'd have to test it first. I know there are other people that can do it without problems. If I couldn't do that, I could either just record it, or organize it for someone else to do (if someone else would be willing).
Yeah, I was going to say, it's already been done successfully with the FFVII community playthrough many times :)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
is this reality

tumblr_m5hpabE8hS1r17194o2_400.jpg

It can if you want it to be

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yeah, I was going to say, it's already been done successfully with the FFVII community playthrough many times :)

Specifically, I'm referring to the live stream and skype chat. In my streaming, I've noticed there is often a few second delay between my outgoing stream and everyone receiving it, which means the people on call with me would react several seconds after I did. If I could reliably get that lag to stop, it'd be no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom