• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS 2010 Award Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Happy New Year everybody. The month-long voting has come to an end and here are our choices for each category!

Most Helpful
ffofgold.gif
TresDias (Ariadne)
ffofsilver.gif
Tennyo
ffofbronze.gif
Balthea

Most Predictable
ffofgold.gif
Vendel
ffofsilver.gif
Ryu
ffofbronze.gif
Quexinos

Best Avatar
ffofgold.gif
winter
ffofsilver.gif
Brian Blessed
ffofbronze.gif
looneymoon

Most Likely to be Banned
ffofgold.gif
Username
ffofsilver.gif
Omega (JazzHands)
ffofbronze.gif
Alex (Broseph Stalin)

Best Male Member
ffofgold.gif
Hitoshura
ffofsilver.gif
Thwarted Vegetarian
ffofbronze.gif
Omega

Best Site Staff
ffofgold.gif
Hitoshura
ffofsilver.gif
Dark and Divine
ffofbronze.gif
Cloud_S

Best Signature
ffofgold.gif
Splintered
ffofsilver.gif
FairHeartStrife and Thwarted Vegetarian
ffofbronze.gif
Celes

Most Annoying
ffofgold.gif
Username
ffofsilver.gif
DLPB
ffofbronze.gif
Cloudskye

Best Admin
ffofgold.gif
X-SOLDIER
ffofsilver.gif
MakoEyes (Smooth Criminal)
ffofbronze.gif
Cthulhu

Most Missed
ffofgold.gif
Isabella
ffofsilver.gif
Aaron
ffofbronze.gif
A

Best Super Mod
ffofgold.gif
Mog (dude from ...)
ffofsilver.gif
ForceStealer
ffofbronze.gif
Hitoshura

Least Likely to Get an Award
ffofgold.gif
Emiya Shirou
ffofsilver.gif
Legion
ffofbronze.gif
Tennyo

Biggest Dramawhore
ffofgold.gif
Omega
ffofsilver.gif
Neo Bahamut
ffofbronze.gif
Bex (Hipster Hitler)

Most Pistoning Pen0r
ffofgold.gif
crack
ffofsilver.gif
Mog
ffofbronze.gif
Alex

Most Active
ffofgold.gif
Ryu
ffofsilver.gif
Brian Blessed
ffofbronze.gif
Hazama

Best Quality Poster
ffofgold.gif
Tres
ffofsilver.gif
looneymoon
ffofbronze.gif
Hazama

Bounciest Boobies
ffofgold.gif
Tennyo and MakoEyes
ffofsilver.gif
Adri
ffofbronze.gif
Aki (Terezi Pyrope)

Most Improved
ffofgold.gif
Mumble
ffofsilver.gif
Quexinos
ffofbronze.gif
DLPB

Funniest Member
ffofgold.gif
Dacon (I'm Batman)
ffofsilver.gif
Aki
ffofbronze.gif
Zee

Member You'd Most Like to Meet
ffofgold.gif
Idris
ffofsilver.gif
Celes
ffofbronze.gif
Hitoshura

Best Female Member
ffofgold.gif
Celes
ffofsilver.gif
Balthea
ffofbronze.gif
Adri

Worst Member
ffofgold.gif
Username
ffofsilver.gif
DLPB
ffofbronze.gif
MakoEyes

Nicest Member
ffofgold.gif
Celes
ffofsilver.gif
Tennyo
ffofbronze.gif
Hazama

Hottest Male
ffofgold.gif
Mog and Alex
ffofsilver.gif
X-SOLDIER
ffofbronze.gif
Hitoshura

Meanest Member
ffofgold.gif
Dacon
ffofsilver.gif
Vendel
ffofbronze.gif
FairHeartStrife

Best n00b
ffofgold.gif
Tifabelle
ffofsilver.gif
Octorawk
ffofbronze.gif
Obsidian Fire

(Once again, great selection this year, I hope all of you stick around :))

Hottest Female
ffofgold.gif
Celes and Ryu
ffofsilver.gif
Bex and Aki and crack and Rinoa
ffofbronze.gif
looneymoon

(Wow. Even if you exclude Ryu this is still the most hotly contested category. Every nominee made it on the podium and each place was only separated by one vote. :P)

Thanks for participating everybody. I hope you had fun and we'll see you again for the 2011 Awards.

Congratulations to all winners! :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Or you could just do what I do and ignore the joke nominees/winners :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
WOOO I GOT NICE TITS 8D

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm surprised I got anything this year. Thanks for whoever voted :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
come here so I throw a fucking bottle at you forestealer

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Phones won least likely to get an award!

Exactly as planned. >=D

Also, thanks Force for putting this together. Even if people say it was a disaster... They made it that way, not you.

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well, I suppose I'll take a tie with Mako. It would be nice if he could grace us with a pic of his glorious breasts, though. Just out of curiosity. :wackymonster:

Or you could just do what I do and ignore the joke nominees/winners :monster:

^This.

Maybe everyone should go take their gripes up with the people who just didn't care and actually did vote for the joke nominees?

Lets all remember that these awards don't define your life. :) It's called, "Doing it for the lulz."

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Its amazing how NO ONE gave a shit about the joke nominees last year. Especially considering you were all here for them.

Why do the awards say 2009?

That's...a good catch. I never even noticed those things had a date on them. I got the images from Road last year.

Hey Cookie Monster, did you make those or get them from somewhere?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
OR

just thinking outside of the box here

We can cut it off at the point of awards eminations, i.e., don't put them up on there to begin with.

Easier to do something small than to convince 20+ people not to do something.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
JazzHands said:
OR

just thinking outside of the box here

We can cut it off at the point of awards eminations, i.e., don't put them up on there to begin with.

Easier to do something small than to convince 20+ people not to do something.

The thing is, though, is that only a small handful of people seem to even care. I mean, I'm assuming the people who made and then voted for the joke nominations actually want them. So who do we listen to?

Different people want different things. You're just going to have to deal with that. Once things got started this year we couldn't just up and change them. This is a time where you're just going to have to put on your big girl panties and learn to live with it.

I mean think about it, if 20+ people really did vote for joke nominations, then that means that 20+ people just don't care that you don't like it. :/

Not trying to be mean or anything, but try to put it into perspective. You do not represent the desires of everyone on the forum.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I seem to recall that last year, Ryu was on hottest female, which had to be deleted and remade to take care of that. Amazing, then, that this couldn't be done again, no?

And tbh, I don't need to "deal with" anything - I'm not upset or have hurt feelings over it, so there's nothing for me personally to deal with. But I can certainly go fetch quotes from the other various threads to support my opinion with other people's thoughts, if you'd like.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
That's because Ryu hadn't been nominated for hottest female, Road put him there by mistake. And that is unquestionably the joke his nominator and voters were making this year. (Also, if you'll remember, Mumble was one of the nominees and was not removed as he was actually a nominee.)

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Not trying to be mean or anything, but try to put it into perspective. You do not represent the desires of everyone on the forum.

He was voted the third Best Male Member, if he isn't qualified to represent the desires of everyone on the forum then I don't know who is.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
im not accepting ryu as the hottest female until he puts on a pair of pantyhose, some high heels, a wig and a dress.

then i feel this can be fairly judged who is really numbah one

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I seem to recall that last year, Ryu was on hottest female, which had to be deleted and remade to take care of that. Amazing, then, that this couldn't be done again, no?

And tbh, I don't need to "deal with" anything - I'm not upset or have hurt feelings over it, so there's nothing for me personally to deal with. But I can certainly go fetch quotes from the other various threads to support my opinion with other people's thoughts, if you'd like.

If you want to put in that much work to comb each thread be my guest. But just remember that the people who disagree with you are probably not bitching about this in threads so I'm not entirely sure how you are going to be able to come up with a balanced conclusion.

They spoke with their votes.

im not accepting ryu as the hottest female until he puts on a pair of pantyhose, some high heels, a wig and a dress.

then i feel this can be fairly judged who is really numbah one

We should make him do this, actually. :monster:

He was voted the third Best Male Member, if he isn't qualified to represent the desires of everyone on the forum then I don't know who is.

Well, I'm schooled. :monster:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom