TLS Awards 2013: For Your Consideration (Boobies, Ass, Beard, etc.)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
033_zps5cde4c0d.jpg

034_zpsb255339d.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh wank. Now I feel pressured, :monster:.

I approve on everything posted in the past 24 hours. And Things that Have been Posted in Sections That Should Not Be Named, too, :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This thread rules and so do all the ladies who have poasted pics in it :monster:

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
This is a wonderful thread. No hatred toward anyone in it, and that is a rare thing.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I failed to notice that there was a best ass award until I saw the thread, guess I'll forego this year and maybe join in the next :P

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm sure the addition of last-minute entrants via submission of pictorial evidence could be arranged :monstersmash:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
For me Dawn takes the best ass in the forum. <3 and Mage for boobs. There is no other contest for me.

Fangu

Great Old One
^ Damn I remembered you for Hottest Female but forgot Best Ass :doh: I remember your pic from last year, but this one's even better :monster:

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
This thread is making me think. As a young man, I was all about breast. Now as I age, I find I more and more love the ass. Maybe this has to do with finding out the joys of facesitting.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
This thread is making me think. As a young man, I was all about breast. Now as I age, I find I more and more love the ass. Maybe this has to do with finding out the joys of facesitting.

I'm about 50/50

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
For everyone's consideration: Fangu's arse. :monster:

Attachments

• IMG_14092013_000312.png
    IMG_14092013_000312.png
    220 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_14092013_000348.png
    IMG_14092013_000348.png
    236.6 KB · Views: 12
Top Bottom