TLS Awards 2013: For Your Consideration (Boobies, Ass, Beard, etc.)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Well, I realized my boob pic is like 10 years old, and tbh I find that to be cheating :wacky: I think to win Bounciest Boobies 2013 you should present a pic from 2013.

That being said,
monsterz_zpsa6c5a512.jpg

There are no current 2013 boobs. I can't promise there will be :P

All I can say in response to that is:

:hugemonster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
My job won't let me have a proper beard, depressing as that is. But face it folks, a simple devil's goatee and beard from me is as epic as my old beard would be on the average man, at least :reapermon: So, for your consideration...

sxk7s0.jpg

Baby included in pic for additional favorable impressions and thus moar votes :awesome:

jpfs61.jpg

Baby not included cause she got bored and wandered off :doh:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Not n00dz, but I said I'd post something...
52a4e745e141e.jpg

Now, go nominate me for hottest male. Because I'm worth it. Because I lost quite a bit of weight and got in good shape and I now am hot stuff. You know it's true. :monster:

Wait, cocky confident Alex Strife? That's new.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Alex...just wow..fuck...you always were good looking anyways but topless you JUST sent my brain into a meltdown, I sorta froze looking at my screen for about 5 minutes...DAMN!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Not n00dz, but I said I'd post something...
52a4e745e141e.jpg

Now, go nominate me for hottest male. Because I'm worth it. Because I lost quite a bit of weight and got in good shape and I now am hot stuff. You know it's true. :monster:

Wait, cocky confident Alex Strife? That's new.

THE MAN.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Alex...just wow..fuck...you always were good looking anyways but topless you JUST sent my brain into a meltdown, I sorta froze looking at my screen for about 5 minutes...DAMN!

Ohh dear me!! That does raise... my satisfaction! You're just as good looking if not more <3

Thank you gaiz and gals :D . I'm glad you agree with me! ;)

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Fangu nominate me for the hottest female... I guess I have to post something :)

TBH the reason why I rarely post pics is that my camera got stolen months ago before my trip to Singapore >_> But I can salvage some pics I guess.

@Alex Strife

DAAAAYUUUUUM! Just because I'm so comfortable in my heterosexuality, I must say that you are one attractive man. Doesn't hurt that the pose is great and that you have manly chest hair which is cause for envy from my side!

I'm tempted now to take a shirtless selfie, but I probably won't.

Telcontar

Donator
Everyone should take one! We should then use those photos to create a calendar.

"The Men of TLS" sounds epic.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You girls are outta luck, I haven't seen the inside of a gym for two months and I've grown back to undefined pudge, :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ Yop: Use an old pic then. :monster: I intend to show the world my wobbly bits (again).

@ Alex: Bask in it bby, BASK IN IT. :desu:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
One donates to the upkeep of TLS. :monster: I can't remember the specifics of how; ask Ye Greate Tentacled One.

Rassilon

Banned
AKA
Slade
I shall consult with the Great Old One for a prophecy on how I might commit a sacrifice of currency for the sake of this temple.

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
I said I would post some pics. I don't have any recent cleavage pics. But I have many on this forum from last year! They look pretty much the same and have the same amount of bounciness! lol

Anyway I think I as nominated for Hottest Female. So here are some recent pics of me.

Top Bottom