TLS Awards 2015: For Your Consideration (Ass, Boobs, Face, Voice, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

Triple Slash Enthusiast
AKA
Minato

As nice a smile as I can manage.

Not nominated for more and anyway I haven't shaved my legs today/

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Well I believe I'm up for the Voice award so I'll drop a recording from an old Gamerspective here. Just ignore the one that isn't me and be swayed by the sultry sounds of my smooth voice. :monster:

I'll post some pictures (maybe) when my friend uploads pictures from last night's party.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I have something recent, but my posture is shite so it's not great :monster:. Need to gym moar.

I'm not sure what's up with my facial muscles there either, :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Much wow, many hawt people. <3

Will get some pics up soon.

Is there a deadline for this?

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Hey, you do more exercise than I do. :monster:

After I got out of the military I never hit the gym AGAIN. I do want to take up yoga, but I am lazy and have the motivation of a sock drawer.
I like doing yoga particularly because it sort of suits my style of excercise and I can do it right in my room. I get DVDs to watch and do the routine that way.

By the way, those pics with me and the leggings/sports bra is my new workout outfit. I loves it. <3 TBH because of that that's the only reason I took pics with me dressed with such minimal amounts of clothing, because workout gear = I'm comfortable showing off. Lucky I just got that new sports bra a few weeks ago. :awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^^ awww, Flare is so innocent.

Let's corrupt her, boys.
Hehe, it's that innocent assumption of me that makes people stunned when I win Cards Against Humanity. No one thinks I'm the one playing the dirtiest cards around. :awesomonster: though you think they'd learn by now, just because I'm sweet doesn't mean I'm not....

You know, I've talked enough about this. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Joe corrupts all with his silky, smooth, manly voice. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom