TLS Awards 2015: For Your Consideration (Ass, Boobs, Face, Voice, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm still waiting for Avec to come in here and win the internet. For now, I bestow upon you my moste smotherific bits.

:lol: It's seriously enormous in comparison to the rest of my body/has it's own center of gravity etc. Was enormously (pun) self conscious about it for a long time but it's 99% genetic so there's nothing I can do about it. Guess I've decided to just embrace it and learned to stuff it into very sturdy pants. :lol:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^ It's all about perspective. :wacky:
But seriously...

<-----A cup :wacky:

I store all my fat in my butt cheeks. :monster:
Huh?
A cup?
:kirkwhat:
:what:

I totally thought they were bigger than that!! :wacky:

I'm a C cup, but I can't really notice. It doesn't look like much to me, anyway.

Oh, and nice butt too, what the heck Howl. :awesome:

Edit:

Godot said:
howl wins vote

100000000000/10 would smother
Smother... what? :awesome:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
A cup, best cup.

That's really all I have to say on the matter
As someone with barely no chest, as long as it's enough to fill a hand, I think that should count for something.

I do have a nice bootay though. I think the best compliment I've ever gotten was when someone told me 'You have a nice ass for a white girl.' :lol:

Super shy about posting it.

Maybe with some persuasion I could be... persuaded. :wacky:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
TELL ME HOW TO PERSUADE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I just recently (in the last five seconds) made a rule that you can't say such things without backing yourself up with pictoral evidence. :awesome:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
TELL ME HOW TO PERSUADE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I just recently (in the last five seconds) made a rule that you can't say such things without backing yourself up with pictoral evidence. :awesome:
Aw shit.

I'm looking, I promise! I have pictures from a boudoir shoot, but none of them show off the curvature of my badonkadonk.

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
^omg, poast, poast, poast!

[crazy old lady pressure]

So I'm a forgetful person and most of the pictures I wanted to submit are on my computer at home (I'm currently at Force's), so I'll be forced to utilize whatever I can find on my phone. Some of them might be old, but I'll at least get something up (HEYO). Maybe I can add more tomorrow or something :monster:
And now, several pictures because apparently I've been nommed for several things:

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
well, damn. Just damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Avec, you are smokin'.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Damnit Howl, you made me go put on pants!

But BLARGH, you guys all put me to shame. I can't take a decent picture of my butt to save my life. Everyone takes better pictures of my butt except me.

And don't make fun of my skinniness, I've been trying to put on moar pounds, but it's hard :(

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Don't you ever be 'shamed of nothin. :awesome:
Don't know what you put on pants for but I'll take it. Very impressive! :monster:

Confused cats are confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom