• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2016 - Phase 1.5: Semi-Final List of Categories

Are you satisfied with this list of categories

• Yes, completely!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Yes, but I have a name change suggestion

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Mostly but I think we should remove some categories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Okay this thread has been dead for a couple of days and no negatory votes, so I think I'll give you a baby Christmas present and start the nomvoting a day early.

First, the results of the Name Change Survey:

1. Motion to change the Horniest Member Award from Don Corneo to Rude Award.
Yay- 1 Nay-2. Motion is defeated.

2. Motion to change Hottest Male Award from Vincent to Tseng Award.
Yay-1 Nay-2 Motion is defeated.

3. Motion to change Hottest Female Award from Lucrecia to Cissnei Award.
Yay-1 Nay-2 Motion is defeated.

4. Motion to change Most Improved Award from Cait Sith to Denzel Award.
Yay-2 Nay-1 Motion carries.

I'll be making a new thread for voting here momentarily.

Fangu

Great Old One
Wait I was supposed to 'yay' my own suggestion? (As in, I'd rather have it be the Rude award than the Don Corneo award, if that's the only option.)

I'm confused.

Also I yayed Tseng so that's at least two.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Wait I was supposed to 'yay' my own suggestion? (As in, I'd rather have it be the Rude award than the Don Corneo award, if that's the only option.)

I'm confused.

Also I yayed Tseng so that's at least two.

I put the vote up there and was using that as the tally. It was up for about 4 days with no change from the 3 votes that came in.

I'm referring the survey I posted in this thread here: Name Change Survey #1.

Edit: And to be frank, I didn't vote because I was holding out in case I had to be a tie-breaker and I would have voted to keep Hottest Male Vincent. It's just an alternate name for fun, not the official name of the award.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
the fuck did I miss that

It's probably my fault, it was at the end of that en masse reply thing at the top of page 2. I should have made that stand out.

Top Bottom