• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards - Best Bust Thread

giphy.gif

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
^ That was me yesterday :lol: I wasn't going to get involved, but then Flare and Avec almost literally made my jaw drop and I spent waaay too long in a lascivious reverie! So everyone can thank/blame them for my participation, and now I can perv on you all with impunity :D

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
Okay, I've finally stopped laughing... I ought to hold out for more but that was funny as fuck!

Alas, my days of having immaculately toned abs are long behind me, but I think I'm in alright shape for someone who never stops eating and hasn't worked out since 2006 :monster:

x7321ZV.jpg

pHsK9d0.jpg

5yvNgFH.jpg

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
You're too kind... Y'all should have seen when Sledged was thin and super fit :lol: Which coincided with the decade I spent being awkward wearing either my school uniform or baggy jeans and t shirts, so no one ever saw shit :monster:

Now, come on - the rest of you guys owe us girls some pics :wacky:

Last edited:

Pixel

The Pixie King
We can give you a tour of the city. Show you all of the amazing attractions, like...

the big fish...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Can I change my vote for best ship to Force/Pixel? I think this is cuter than Force/Tres. <3

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
XD I forgot, I actually can do better than my initial pictures.

Was watching my groups old holiday playlist from 2014 - A series of over the top skits, reviews and let's plays back when we fancied ourselves the hip young jack of all trades of Youtube.

Anyways, I introduce each skit and a recurring gimmick is I get steadily more... disrobed between skits. The finale features me completely in the buff save barely visible boxers, socks and a jaunty tie.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Okay, I've finally stopped laughing... I ought to hold out for more but that was funny as fuck!

Alas, my days of having immaculately toned abs are long behind me, but I think I'm in alright shape for someone who never stops eating and hasn't worked out since 2006 :monster:

x7321ZV.jpg

pHsK9d0.jpg

5yvNgFH.jpg

s-30bd89507f1683ef9af820c28a63742a3ee048fb.gif

Well definitely going to Europe in the fall.

Now, come on - the rest of you guys owe us girls some pics :wacky:

fine geez.
UMWI5Pv.jpg

Oh shut up does are not man boobs. Stop being so tsun tsun about your attractiveness.

Also we still need dat booty pic Yop.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
The old me wants to post boobage for posterity and tradition.

The new me is much fatter and doesn't want to blind everyone. :monster:

Good job ladies :wacky:

I somehow missed this.

If you feel uncomfortable just do what I did and wear a baggy button down shirt. :)

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
Yes, off to the ass thread, Yop :monster: and I feel a bit odd saying this as I haven't really spoken to her, but... I want Channy to throw on a shirt and show us her boobs :wacky:

On a related note, apologies for flashing so much flesh :wacky: I felt I'd copped out a bit by not divesting of clothes in my pics :lol: and when I took the photos I noticed that my weight had finally evened itself out again, i.e. no more ribcage jutting out over hollow stomach and hip bones poking through :S and I was all happy because yayyyy insulation and protection and shit :joy: so I didn't crop out all the irrelevant parts :monster: I used to like being lean and muscly, but if I can't have that I prefer a layer fat over looking scrawny!

(For the record, I think Tennyo has my vote! ... but it's just so hard to decide!)

Last edited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Haha nice, Avec. :)

But can you also do homemade pixelation?

That reminds me of a Jake and Amir joke.

Jake: At least you had the decency to blur your pubes.

Amir: No, they just grow like that.

Jake: You grow blurry pubes?

Amir: I guess.

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
Good plan, Carlie! At the moment my brain is broken and my thoughts reduced to VOTE ORGY :monster: Well apart from some mental giggling because now I also have 'his chin looks like balls - you want me to cover that too?' going through my head on repeat :lol:

Top Bottom