• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards - General Aesthetics Thread

Fangu

Great Old One
This thread and its siblings made me so self conscious I actually put on make up today before going shopping :wacky:

What can I say, I've gotten old, and I've let myself somewhat go, but that doesn't mean I'm gone forever :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I've seen you in video calls recently, you and I have a very different idea of what letting yourself go means.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'd be lucky if I looked half as good as fangu does when I let myself go a year ago :closedmonster:

Fangu

Great Old One
First of all,

b5426cbbab3ff3d3acee947c8932e101.jpg

Second,

You guys need to schedule an optician's appointment because obviously you are in need

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I think we'll need an "average Norwegian woman and/or model Fangu keeps comparing herself to" thread. For science.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Almost forgot to post a pic. Here's one today from work.

NAyuwAt.jpg

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Pf7Wztwg.jpg

I made a few attempts at an entry for best ass but they all looked ridiculous.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Yassss look, men :awesome:

Yes Force, that shirt looks damn nice on you. All men need to wear those more often because they're very nice :drool: *has a thing for well-dressed men*

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Flare, no u. :awesome:

He doesn't like or understand when he isn't the center of attention. Not about to take a sultry photo of my doge though. Wrong crowd. :monster:

Top Bottom