• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS E3 Livestream 2017

Lex

Administrator
I'm going live with the stream in 6 minutes, please try to be in the voice chat before then.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Yeah, I'm fine with that :lol: thanks! And my mic is muted but Lex is free to mute me if he likes :P

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Thanks for the link :monster: I ended up having to cook dinner so we streamed it from youtube on the roku.

It was all.. a little underwhelming.

"Tell them Mr Channy said it was shit!"

AvecAloes

Donator
Meh. The Uncharted footage looked really good, but I was pretty cool on most other things, and of course there was no mention of the FFVII:Remake. So....meh. I did appreciate the fact that they stuck to the "nothing but trailers with minimal talking" format, though.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
So all eyes will be on the SE schedule.... it will happen, it would have been ridiculous if they laid it all down at the start. I would have been surprised if they did any FFVII:R stuff in this conference.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Moss was interesting.

GOW update was pretty sweet!!

SE starts at 5am for me tomorrow... I might try get up a bit earlier (6am normally, leave home by 7am) & try catch some love.

Top Bottom