• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Mini Christmas Party!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I don't think I understand this game well enough, I want to play but it looks complicated.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
does anyone want to have a mini mini christmas party for an hour or so tonight

i won a bottle of pink champagne in work today and my week has been so bad that i think i'm just going to sit here and tan the whole bottle

I just got home if you're still awake but it's probably like 6am for you right now. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
does anyone want to have a mini mini christmas party for an hour or so tonight

i won a bottle of pink champagne in work today and my week has been so bad that i think i'm just going to sit here and tan the whole bottle
I so would've done, but it was my work's Christmas party last night.

So looking forward to this! :awesome:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Two hours! Some of us are already in the voice chat!

aVOSkIC.gif

Edit: lol I said five minutes, I got timezone confused

Last edited:
Had an amaxing time guys/// really wish my mic had worked better, I woudl have loved to stay longer <3<3<3

Honestly, best time I've had in a long, long, time. Missed interacting with people. Plus awesome people, on top of that. Have a good time guys <3

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The good team won Ghost Hotel! Here were the roles:

Airling/Darth: NPC
Avec: NPC
Cacti: Lucrecia (Dreamer)
Carlie: Barret (Hero)
Channy: NPC
Crash: NPC
Fancy: NPC
Flare: NPC
Force: Rufus (Executive)
Ghost: Scarlet (Executive)
Joe: NPC
Minato: Hojo (Scientist)
Remy: Tifa (Hero)
Tennyo: Red XIII (Hero)

Crash, Fancy and Remy were the only three left alive at the end. Carlie was killed on the final night and took Force, the last surviving executive, with her. Good job all around!

Last edited:

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Had an amaxing time guys/// really wish my mic had worked better, I woudl have loved to stay longer <3<3<3

Honestly, best time I've had in a long, long, time. Missed interacting with people. Plus awesome people, on top of that. Have a good time guys <3

It was great having you! It's been a damn blast hanging out with everyone and I think I've been in this chat for almost 11 hours before I finally get off the chat :wacky:

I'm so damn glad I joined TLS, you all are amazing people <3

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I had a blast too tonight <3 Playing Ghost Hotel was super fun, being around everyone in chat was awesome (Heard Mage and Force's voices for the first time!), I got some entertainment while recovering from my hangover at work, and just like.... these are the moments where I really just start thinking how much I love you guys. I feel really happy to know everyone and be close to several of you.
I'm really looking forward and excited to meet and hang out with so many of you next year <3 It's really gonna be great, isn't it :joy:

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
Can we make this a once every two months sort of thing mebbe?

/mostly sour because I passed out during Ghost Hotel and I'd so looked forward to it

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Sorry I couldn't stay longer folks, was absolutely shattered cause work Christmas party and whatnot. Hope you folks enjoyed the fuck out of it :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
It was an awesome time last night. I wish I could've stayed longer, but I was already shattered from my work Christmas party on Friday. Also hell yes to making this 2-monthly thing! :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
This whole thing was a blast. I really needed this. Thanks everyone and super special thanks to Flint for putting it all together! ^_^ <3

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
I am 100% for the bi-monthly get together thing!!!

Which in this case will be February in person for some of us o.o

And a huge thanks to Flint for organizing this and planning the Ghost Hotel, it was so much fun and can't wait to play that again! <3

Also holy hell the pictures last night. Whewie that sure got heated :fap: RIP #secks 2017 :'(

Last edited:
Top Bottom