• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS OFFICIAL PRIZE DRAW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My internet keeps borking out and I had to wait for that gif to load and now I'm disappointed. Hmph.

@Tenshin26100 you're in and bonne chance!
@Chloe Frazer are you still staff or a contributor? Current staff aren't eligible (they'll be doing the draw stuff) but contributors are!

We're here for support, aside from being disqualified Joe and I should be barred from winning anyways. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You're in Philco, good luck!

Also I need to draw attention to this:
@Teioh if you win I'll deliver it to your door personally. ;)

Also bitches I've made an executive decision to throw in a sack boy Cloud and another original copy of FFVII as additional prizes. :awesome:
I've already quoted this post earlier in the thread and still managed to overlook that I wrote SACK BOY CLOUD. :wacky: It's not a sack boy, they don't exist outside of the Little Big Planet costume packs (actually I've got a feeling my son was waffling about LBP when I wrote that post)!

Apologies if I did anyone a bamboozle, the actual Cloud plush is this one AND IF IT COULD TURN UP BEFORE THE DRAW THAT'D BE GREAT.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Okay because I'm a duhard and didn't realise I couldn't edit my OP after Joe locked the thread, I had to ask to have the thread unlocked. Big thanks to Joe and his patience. :monster:

ANYWAY, the winners were determined by random selection overseen by the staff and are as follows:

TLS T-Shirt Winner: Philco
Plush Cloud: Bone Daddy
NTSC FFVII: Teioh
Console Bundle (Grand Prize): Mr Ite

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to @Philco, @Bone Daddy, @Teioh and @Mr Ite and thank you to everyone who participated! <3
Also huge thanks to staff for adjudicating. :awesome:

I will also edit this into the OP for an at-a-glance result.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
But what if I post out several boxes each weighing the same? I mean that's unlikely to happen because one chonk bundle going to Canadialand is going to have the lady in the post office giving me funny looks again (I'm sure she thinks I send people housebricks), but still, you wouldn't know unless the parcel was opened! *twiddles waxed moustache in fiendish humour*

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
giphy.gif

Well my plan is ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom