• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round#2 Poll#3

Of the following songs, which four are the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Fancy comin’ at ya from the Upside Down!!

This is Poll #3 of Round 2 of the TLS Ranks FF Songs event! Please, limit yourself to choosing your top four songs from this list.

If you feel you absolutely must vote for a fifth song, you are allowed 1 Joker Card or a vote for one extra song PER ROUND. In order to utilise this “card”, PM either Flare or Fancy your fifth vote or go ahead and state your choice in this thread.

Song Links:
FFX - Suteki da ne (Instrumental)
FFXII - Eruyt Village
FFVIII - Eyes on Me
FFVI - Battle
FFIX - Immoral Melody
FFVIII - The Man with the Machine Gun
FFIX - Qu's Marsh
FFVI - Terra's Theme
FFVII - Valley of the Fallen Star
FFV - Clash on the Big Bridge
FFXV - Sonmus
FFVII - Shinra Inc.

I’M SOBER.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
She's really not, you know. Holy Cow...

Anyway! The Man With the Machine Gun and Clash of the Big Bridge are easy frontrunners here, also Terra's Theme/FFVI Overworld Theme and Valley of the Fallen Star AKA Cosmo Canyon are favs.

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Eruyt Village, Immoral Melody, Somnus and Shinra Inc. This one was a bit easier! It's gonna hurt seeing Shinra not go through for a second time though :tearsofjoy: it's easily one of my favourite songs from the VII soundtrack, but I guess I'm in the minority with that :lol:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Wait a minute wasn’t Terra in Poll 1?

Edit: Eyes on Me is back and with a vengeance!! Go pop song go!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Eruyt Village, Eyes On Me (feeeeeels), The Man with the Machine Gun (SUCH A GOOD BATTLE THEME, AAAA), and Terra's Theme!

Cba to write up reasons why :monster:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Wait a minute wasn’t Terra in Poll 1?

Terra (FFIX) was in Poll #2! Not to be confused with Terra’s Theme (FFVI)—is that why you bring it up?

LOL you did me a frighten asking that; I thought flarancy dun goof’d majorly! :wacky:

Top Bottom