TLS Sekrit Santa 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Still 1/4 for me :monster:

At what point should we tell our intended's/things get a little out of hand?

Lex

Administrator
I also don't have mine yet but I'm glad I've got something to look forward to in January because it's such a shitty month.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
FZjXOiPh.jpg

Xe7NW9Mh.jpg

A Link to the Past rocks... :)

This is awesome! :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^Oh that was from me, I'm so relieved it finally arrived, glad you like it ^_^

IMG_20170111_161751659_zpsz9zegbqw.jpg

IMG_20170111_161811776_zpsdiwtsdd9.jpg

Dem illustrations tho! We had a dog eared old paperback of the Hobbit, but this is waaaaay better, and it goes with the Alan Lee LOTR that my dad got us ages ago.

Also, I love how they have captured Thorins grumpiness. And he has reason to be grumpy, Freybs keeps trying to steal him and if he's not careful he will end up married to a stuffed toy cat :monster:

Oh and the book for Freybs is really sweet too, I suspect Minnesota is going to feature heavily in her toy's adventures now :lol:

Thank you so much :properhug:

Lex

Administrator
I also don't have mine yet but I'm glad I've got something to look forward to in January February because it's such a shitty month.

:P

Haven't kept any track of who got who so just wanted to say no worries - somethings obviously gone awry with the poast and that's OK :D. I don't want anyone sitting stressing thinking I think they're a shit or something <3

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
So who's still waiting for stuff? I'm still waiting on 3/4 things to come before I ship it again... should I just ship what I have? >.o

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Question:

Are we doing the secret santa thing again this year? I didn't want to make a new thread if it hasn't been talked about or discussed yet.

RedFFWolf

Donator
^I'd be up for doing it again :)

And I know I'm a busy bee between now and the start of December with Pomtario coming up, but if no one ends up stepping up to take the reigns on it, I'd be happy to. (I'll just wait and see if others will be able to, first :wacky:)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'd also love to do it again. ^_^ And likewise, I certainly don't mind helping to set it up or even setting it up myself if need be!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Missed it last year, wouldn't mind getting involved this year. Can't offer any organising though, I'm shit ATM.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
^I'd be up for doing it again :)

And I know I'm a busy bee between now and the start of December with Pomtario coming up, but if no one ends up stepping up to take the reigns on it, I'd be happy to. (I'll just wait and see if others will be able to, first :wacky:)

If Joe tells/shows me how he did it last year, I wouldn't mind taking over for this one.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I think Lex mentioned that there's an application that can be used for secret santa selection. That would let even the person hosting the event participate.

Also I'm in.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Alrighty! If people are interested, no matter how big or small the group, do I have permission from the staff to create a Sekrit Santa 2017 thread?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Alrighty! If people are interested, no matter how big or small the group, do I have permission from the staff to create a Sekrit Santa 2017 thread?

Wait, you need permission? :awesome:

Oh shit did I just ruin a chance to ban people for attempting to organize illicit fun gift-giving activities? NO FUN ALOUD

Lex

Administrator

Of course.

I am also in. And I'll find that secret santa system thing I used once - in uni. It's basically a system where everyone puts in their names and email addresses and you get emailed with the person you end up with, which means the person "organising" it is as much a participant as anyone else :)

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Alrighty; I'll put the thread together at the end of the day. I'm currently painting my dining room. :closedmonster:

EDIT:

I'm going to close this thread, since it's no longer needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom