TLS Sekrit Santa 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
If everyone wants then I'll reveal the pairings for Secret Santa after Christmas when everyone has their gift.

I'm sending somebody something this week as a sort of bonus present. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Dunno if I already said or not, but if my secret santa is reading this and worrying about stuff arriving in time for Christmas or even 2017 I just want to say please don't fret over it. I can wait, and don't be paying through the nose for shipping ok? :properhug:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Once the person for who I am secret santa opens up their gift and announces it I plan to reveal my identity. I figure that's the way it goes. Plus not to toot my own horn but I did a damned good job. :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
^Coming soon: The Jason Identity.

He wasn't Bourne Yesterday.

Starring: Gary Busey as Detective Pugface McNastySmile, Gary Sinise as Special Agent Why Do They Keep Casting Me In things and Gary Oldman as There Is Literally Nothing I Won't Do For a Byline.

Lex

Administrator
I'm still waiting on something to arrive that I ordered for my giftee about two weeks ago. I'll be sending it first class likely on Wednesday morning with or without said item and crossing my fingers and toes it gets there on time. If it doesn't, I'm sorry! But it should. It would normally take one day and with the days left that's 4 that the postal service is running - it better get there for your glorious xmas day so help me!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I literally have no idea when my giftee's package will arrive, given that it was ordered from someplace who is rather lax at shipping speed to begin with.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I mailed off my Sekrit Santa's package today--after finally finding a box big enough to put the damn thing in.

It may not arrive by Christmas, but hopefully UPS gets it there in one piece. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
ac25c8f0-e9a3-0131-6d38-0aa0f90d87b4.gif

I mean I know nothing.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
If-in by Christmas, I'll ask my intended if they'd like the pieces I have by then or wait for everything because as it is, I'm hoping it's not going to be January ._.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Can I also say that whomever has me don't feel you need to rush. I can wait. Just, if you have tracking and don't see me make a post about it in a day or two have Joe let me know it was supposed to have arrived so I can go out and make sure it isn't buried in snow. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
^I feel similarly XD. Mine hasn't arrived yet and I don't mind at all if it's late ofc, but sometimes delivery people do weird things here like put packages in the recycling bin and there's a big atlantic storm headed here for Christmas Eve so if it's supposed to be here let Joe know so I can look for it XD.

Having said that I was out looking in the bin earlier for my giftee's gift, which still isn't here :/

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
I'll ditto the choir of obvious above - don't be sweating the timing. We all adults with lives and shit. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
I've made a decision.

The "main" thing I ordered for my Giftee still hasn't arrived. I've ordered something for you {special human} off Amazon that will definitely get to you before Christmas. I also have a small box of goodies I've made for you and am waiting for said item to arrive before posting it off. I just don't feel right about you not having something before/on xmas, so it's a little something extra from me to you. I like to be specific/ thoughtful with gifts so I specifically avoided using something like Amazon, but it's just an extra thing that you hopefully don't already have so you should definitely have something for Christmas day.

I'm so mad it hasn't arrived yet >.<

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Just in case my Secret Santa is tracking their package, know that I have my mail on hold from the 24th to the 27th as I'll be out of town... so if doesn't get here by Friday and it seems to be hung up somewhere in central Illinois, don't panic. :)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
See, knowing that my gift will be late, I should have done what Lex did, at least send part early enough to arrive with everything else to come later. But to do that, I would have had to have done it a week ago because distance :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Well I'll keep the name anonymous here until she reveals herself (though I excitedly blurbed it on FB) but...

15622768_151746241975827_5092172593896982061_n.jpg

PORTRAIT!!!! And buddy is okay you don't have to buy a new print for little old me this one is fine, any wrinkles are completely unnoticeable. The thing is hefty too. Gonna find a nice spot for it on my wall, high enough that the tiny tot won't knock it down. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom