TLS Sekrit Santa 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Well I'll keep the name anonymous here until she reveals herself (though I excitedly blurbed it on FB) but...

For the record, it was me. :monster:

I know everyone's jibbering back and forth to find out who got what for who (primarily looking at Carlie, who be all up in everybody's bidness) so yes, I am letting it be known on here. :D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I OPENED MY GIFT LFKJSDFKHKLJKLDFSLFSHFSJDMSNF

this is the best thing I love you

also I laughed at the card

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Zhkl2UJ.jpg

6UUGmKq.jpg

aPoW4OX.jpg

nnywIjB.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I opened my gift from Jason this morning <3 Soooo cool, spot on Jason! :D Thank youuuuu! :properhug:

Attachments

• IMG_4870.JPG
    IMG_4870.JPG
    693.5 KB · Views: 22

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Of course buddy! :monster:

You said you liked Dragons and I was on Spencers.com and was like "Oh yeah, Dragon Queen gotta have her pedestal!"

Plus when you invite people over you can be all like "Hey! Check out my bust!" :wacky:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'm panicking now, according to the place I ordered from it was shipped on the 4th, I mean I guess it was going a long way but I feel like it should have turned up by now :closedmonster:

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
How many people haven't received their's yet? I know mine made it to my recipient. I haven't gotten anything myself yet.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I haven't got mine either.

I'm beginning to wish I'd had my giftee's gift delivered here and then posted myself, then at least I'd have some tracking info.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah, I'm extremely unhappy with the fact that my giftee's gift is in shipping limbo, especially since I can't FIND the damn thing at this point. I've been given tracking and yet NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IT IS

Lex

Administrator
I don't have mine and I don't think my giftee has theirs (either of their packages, because mind I sent one via Amazon too). I even got a tracking receipt but I'll have to look for it, I haven't checked it yet XD.

RedFFWolf

Donator
^Once I saw this, I had to let you know immediately that I had opened it the night beforehand (to enjoy before entering work the next day ^_^)
Then delayed typing here 'cause pics were a necessity [well, work & insomnia were the real issues, but anyway :monster:]

Lex sent me a package of goodies!

2ds0lz.jpg
I'm wearing it right now ^_^

2rh4a4m.jpg
Timed to perfection, as only tomorrow I'll actually play the game (Kingsglaive was Sunday night, and Brotherhood will be tonight).

2j1k2hk.jpg
Inspired, I'm sure, by this post :D

Also, the day beforehand, received a curious package from Amazon that I thought was from someone else for a number of reasons, especially when the next day I see the package from Lex. But, no, it was Lex and his ability to make someone feel special at it again:
xkn683.jpg

Finally, there was a really nice note that I'm not going to reveal, but it is something that will be hanging on my wall for as long as I live.

You cannot be spoiling me like this! I will have to "balance things out" come March ;)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
*shipping intensifies* :wacky: just kidding

Next year everyone is getting gift cards. In October. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Glad you liked it <3

The T-Shirt is actually the reason it came late. I got that T-Shirt just before secret santa started and then when I got you I thought it would be an obvious gift, so I bought another one and it took like two weeks longer than the first to arrive. I considered giving you mine but I didn't want to give you a second hand gift because I wear mine a lot.

I was so mad when it finally arrived because the company is based where you live. So it shipped "internationally" to me and then I shipped it "internationally" back to you XD.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
meanwhile, I'm still waiting on some kind of update on my giftee's package :/

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'm gonna get in touch with the Etsy seller I ordered off. I'm not hopeful that they'll have some information :/

RedFFWolf

Donator
*shipping intensifies* :wacky: just kidding

Next year everyone is getting gift cards. In October. :monster:

Be my guest - we will happen to be in the same hotel on a certain day in March, after all ;)

Speaking of gift cards, you've reminded me of something important. It's not about gift cards, but things might make sense in about a month or so :monster:

Glad you liked it <3

The T-Shirt is actually the reason it came late. I got that T-Shirt just before secret santa started and then when I got you I thought it would be an obvious gift, so I bought another one and it took like two weeks longer than the first to arrive. I considered giving you mine but I didn't want to give you a second hand gift because I wear mine a lot.

I was so mad when it finally arrived because the company is based where you live. So it shipped "internationally" to me and then I shipped it "internationally" back to you XD.

I could've had the t-shirt you've been wearing?
169ltah.png

Aye, I'm familiar with the company you're talking about. (Had I been wise last year, I might've had a job there). And it's not just the same country it's in as it is the actual same county, haha.

But, it's all good, Lex, whether on Christmas day or afterwards - heck, I knew I'd something to look forward to during those days and that got me through my return to day shifts at work ^_^
And, on top of all that, you're still ahead of my younger brother, whose present has yet to arrive (quite like last year and the year before that XD)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Somebody should be getting something from me very soon.

How many gifts are still in limbo right now?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm hopeful that my person shall be receiving theirs within a week *crosses fingers*

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Both the one wot I sent and the one wots being sent to me.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Nothings' shown up in my mailbox as of yet, either... though the mailman hasn't been by yet today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom