• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Sekrit Santa 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
As it is now the 2nd of November, at least here in Georgia, and I figured it was time to get this years’ TLS Sekrit Santa underway!!

2063005.jpg

To those who are new: THIS IS OPTIONAL. If you don’t want to sign up, or feel you cannot afford to, do NOT feel bad. Seriously.

DA RULEZ: make a post here saying that you are in, and make a short list of things that interest you, so your secret santa has something to go off of. PM me your address afterwards, and then wait until the sign up period has ended for your message from moi telling you who your secret santa is.

To those who have already signed up for it, please PM me your address, and make a poast in here about your interests plz.

I know finances around the holidays can’t be predicted, but if you want to partake this year, please make it known here and send me your address by Friday, November 17th.

Also, and this is mostly for the newer folks, ONLY GET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD. I shouldn’t have to say this, but I will stress it anyway; this isn’t a competition to see who can give the best gifts. Get what you can afford. Give from the heart. Or what’s left of it. :wacky:

And to echo Joe’s word last year, homemade gifts are awesome.

A word of caution before we set out: please be careful of what websites you order your gifts from, particularly the Chinese bootleg kind. I know once you pay for things at these sites the shipping times can’t often be predicted, but let’s try and avoid last years’ circumstances where secret santas didn’t receive their gifts until well after the holidays were over. Although in one member’s case, it wasn’t a bootleg site, it was Bioware who f’d it up. :awesomonster: Just use your best judgement.

List of those signed up so far:

Flare
Mage
Chip
Carlie
Kionae
Lex
demonwolf
Tennyo
AvecAloes
Yop
Channy
Joe

SEND ME YO DEETS PEOPLE

Last edited:

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Defo in for sure confirmed!

Things Chip Likes: Baking / Confectionery tools(Candy thermometer, molds, pots, icing bags, cake stands) Nerdy Nummies brand things, 80s horror (slashers in particular: Team Freddy Kruger), 80s New Wave Pop Memorabilia, Spooky/Cute things, Aerith Gainsborough, Xena Warrior Princess, Steven Universe, Tim Burton, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill.

Heck, just look at my profile. has all my tastes. @_@;;

Last edited:

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
Count me in!

This pooch likes cute things, juxtapositions, other wolves, soft fleece blankets, sleeping...hem I digress, um keychains, random metal trinkets, ff7, ff8, Tifa Lockhart, Rufus Shinra, TifaxRufus (I honestly believe it's a standalone thing).

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR INFO GUYS! :monstersmash:

I don't want to hunt for addresses last minute when I give all of you your secret santas. I'd like to have them ready and on hand.

EDIT:

demonwolf, you have been added to list! Thanks for wanting to be a part of it this year!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Add me pl0x! I like FFVII, Legend of Zelda as long as it's not cutesy ones like Windwaker (Ocarina of Time is my favourite), PS1 nostalgia kicks, Tenchi Muyo, Death Note, food, cats, Pusheen and Eldritch monstrosities of a Lovecraftian slant. Also gardening and arty stuff but that seems like it could be much more difficult to post.

EDIT: Carly's post reminded me, I go for a large in t-shirts if there's a ladies size, medium for men's t-shirts (I honestly have no preference for either), just remember I have massive tits if you're going down this route. :awesome:

Last edited:

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Totally in on this. :)

I LIKE RENO! :megusta: :renoball:

Um... yeah. I also enjoy such gaming series as Assassin's Creed, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, Portal, and the Final Fantasy thing people around here keep going on about.

Non-gamey stuff... I'm a techy so just about any kind of gadget. I crochet. I sometimes make plushies for myself and others. I read a lot of fantasy/sci-fi/sci-fi-fantasy/techno-thrillers/mystery-thrillers. Most recent reads were Ready Player One, which was awesome and Origin, which was... fairly typical Dan Brown.

AvecAloes

Donator
I'll have a go!

I like everything Sailor Moon (Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, and Saturn are my faaaavs), Final Fantasy (EXCEPT VIII. Also I haven't played XII yet), Steven Universe (I have only seen the first 3 seasons though! and Lion is my FAVORITE), Peanuts (by Charles Schulz), ginkgo trees/leaves, novelty tights (like cat tights/Sailor Moon tights/patterned tights (for reference I'm 5'1" and weigh around 120lbs right now and HATE control top style, knee socks, argyle, scarves, those convertible mittens that are also gloves, uh...that's probably enough/too much, right? Ok, cool!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'll sign up why not :monster:

I like women and alcohol I guess. DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS! I've already got a number of cookie monsters so you don't need to bother with those :monster:. I've sent my address to She Who Organizes Secret Santas.

oh, T-shirt size is an XL. European XL anyway, I dunno if US XLs are larger now. I guess I won't mind too much if it turns out oversized.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm in too. And for the record... most of my stuff for Tennyo last year arrived on time except for the Pusheen. It then happened to be a nice x-mas/birthday combo gift :monster: I now have a new site where everything only takes 2-3 weeks :monster:

I like Pokemon (Charizard, Ninetales, Cubone are my favs), Aerith is my favourite FF character followed by Shuyin (if you find any sort of Shuyin merch, mad respect :monster: ) umm.. cats, the colour green and orange, especially a combination of the two. Classic Mario/retro style..

RedFFWolf

Donator
Sorry to be an inconvenience, but I'd like to opt out. As much as I would enjoy it (last year really gave me something to look forward to, and I was left with an inexpressible gratitude - Lex <3 ---[just writing all that to prep you folk for what the feeling is like giving and receiving in this :D]), I intend to not be around TLS for a while, so I don't feel right in taking part.

Have fun, all :)

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
@Lith, did you mean to edit my post up there? XD. You shouldn't have that ability, I'll sort the permissions tomorrow.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
If I could just make a suggestion for this year and say that it's be awesome if the gifts came wrapped so that those choosing to wait until Christmas can have look nice it under their tree or wherever.

I know a few people did it last year (and obviously if you're shipping direct from a site it may or may not be an option or may cost extra), but ya know... if you CAN do so... maybe we could have an agreed upon mark or word on the address label for items that are wrapped and can be opened without spoiling the surprise. :)

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
It's something to keep in mind, but don't get your hopes up for it. Most of us can't afford to have to gift shipped to us to wrap ourselves and then ship it out again to wherever our secret santa is located. Especially if they're in another country.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ Another reason why home made stuff is awesome, and why spending a lot is wholly unnecessary.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
^ Another reason why home made stuff is awesome, and why spending a lot is wholly unnecessary.

If only I were good at making stuff that didn't involve popsicle sticks. :awesomonster:

Just a reminder guys, if you have signed up and have not sent me your address n shit, DO EET NAO :monstersmash:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
No idea if I'm too late but I wasn't here to see it before. Too late to sign up? No worries if so ^_^

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
You're fine Joe! I'll add you to the list!

Don't forget guys, I need everyone's info by THIS Friday! I'll match everybody up and give everyone their secret santa by Saturday/Sunday, and you can start planning for gifts.

In the mean time, if you want to update your interests (I'm looking at you Tenny, unless you just want cat shit out the wazoo lol), go ahead and do that!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I forgot to list some stuff I'd like so uhhh.... here :reptar:

For FF related ideas:
I love those FF cube pillows on SE's site, particularly the chocobo and cactuar :awesome: I like chocobos <3 I like Sephiroth. I love Ivalice, and also love XIV, my main job being Warrior.

Non-FF stuff:
Dragons, tea and tasty treats, Legend of Zelda (in the same vein as Mage here, I did like Windwaker as a game but not the chibi look in general XD), Lord of the Rings, keychains, cherry blossom designs... I like basically any colors but I seem to have a fondness for blues and/or warm colors. ^_^

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Copy/paste from last year:

- Dragon Age

- FFIX

- FFXII

- Mass Effect

- Kingdom Hearts

-Persona 4 & 5

- Farscape

- Uncharted

- ATLA

- ASOIAF

- I also love t-shirts with funny stuff on them (like messages, funny pizza stuff etc.) as my server is down one proved. My size is medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom