TLS UK Late Summer ish Meetup

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
This is the sort of shit that makes my day, couldn't have happened to a nicer person. :awesome:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Thanks, everyone :) - Now, if I had just gotten one more number to scoop €500,000, I'd finance the entire trip, everyone's travel, rent a mansion or somethin' etc. :awesome: - ah but sure that's never the way to think that. This is money that wouldn't have existed had I not posted in this thread back then. (Sure, everything has a factor behind it, but this is well and truly a result of this thread when I imagined joining you all).

So, with that, I'm going to talk this week about getting time off for it :)

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I forget to come on for over a week and look what I miss. :awesome:

For people being collected from Manchester, I'm thinking I will collect you from one of the main stations (Piccadilly or Victoria but I'm sure Ami can advise). Octo will be picked up from AN Other location.
I imagine Piccadilly would be the better of the two, as I'd pick up Tets from the airport and there's a train in between that only takes 20-25 minutes from what I remember.

But yeah we might have some slight issues with accom since it's a bank holiday weekend. We could all go to Pride in Mancs? :D
If that happens, I'd be happy to put up people. Alternatively, there's a Travelodge nearby, which is a 10-minute car drive. And it's right near the tram stop, which takes you directly into Manchester city centre.

Can't wait to hang with you beautiful people, not long to go now! <3

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^possibleye, I don't know where we all are on this,

I mean Manchester is defo gonna be easier for most of us to get to? Maybe?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
manchester feels like more of a 'meet you in the middle' option

being

kinda in the middle of england

(also it's close to me so yeah)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
tenor.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I dunno, it depends where we're going to stay, I mean, I don't think I could spend moar than £100 on the whole 2-3 nights :closedmonster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
If I start prostituting myself now I might make enough for the train and a discounted sandwich

Which is to say I don't have much

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Anything's a luxury suite if it's got me in it :monster:

Also if it was an NL meetup I could open up my house, I'm sure I could fit up to two dozen people on the floors and shit in my new house :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'd be up to swing by the Netherlands and mutilate pop by to Yop's place. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Dude you wanted gay stuff. This is pretty gay to me. :monster:

I'm still hunting round for venues, don't let me have all the fun though, you guys could pitch in an' shit. We're looking for accommodation for fifteen though, which is why I wanted a bunkhouse - they're cheap and cheerful and if everyone who can afford it chucks in an extra fiver (or in Ami's limitless pockets case, £500 :P ), there should be enough in there to help out people struggling for travel/accommodation/food costs.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'm happy to help moneywise, I'll just leave this here...

giphy.gif

But yeah, are we actually going to decide a destination for realz? I'm good with mostly anywhere and whatever people want to go with.

Also just realised the meaning of that gif and the offer to help pay for stuff might actually mean something else.

Yep... Imma just slip away now... :closedmonster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
So have we thought/decided/doing anything? I've got a lot of stuff to book over the next seven months or so and I think this is the first one. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
My position is I can do either Manchester or the Lakes, I can spend around £100 on the accommodation. I'll just eat toast...if there is a toaster and if not just bread. So yeah whatever you guys decide :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'm down for whatever.

Octo, you can stay with me if it's Manchester. Put yer money away, our kid!

Top Bottom