• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS UK Late Summer ish Meetup

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I feel like Joe may have had one but if no one else recalls this then it probably was just a sniper in Windermere who fell in love and couldn't pull the trigger.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Next time we'll either get something with a better kitchen, or none and we'll get curry every day :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Air BnB, anyone? :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Lawls, oh there were big enough houses, it's just that they were well over a grand for the weekend.

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Well ... fuck.

Maybe we could go back to the same reasonably priced place and just like fill the back of the minibus with bottles of bleach for the kitchen?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Or bring tents, :monster:. We could make our own hippie camp and shit :monster:.

Maybe we could rent some of those big bungalow tents? Vacation houses? The latter is definitely a thing here in NL, they come in at about €50 / person / night. Mind you, seasonal stuff.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Air BnB, anyone? :monster:

Seriously do you not think I'd looked? There was nowhere big enough for all of us!
I meant for London, not Cumbria! :'(

[/vanishes]

I've been pricing up hotels in the area, they're not too bad if shared with others. But if we could obviously get somewhere for everyone that's more convenient and cheaper/the same, I think we'd be seeing hook ups galore rolling in it <3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
We've had two opportunities this year for an orgy and it's not happened yet. Pfft.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
We've had two opportunities this year for an orgy and it's not happened yet. Pfft.
Yes, I'm very disappointed in myself. You, of course, are excused for Mind the Pom only. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Dude I was on kitchen duty. One does not simply go from domestic goddess to down 'n' dirty tramp. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
giphy.gif

...point taken.

Top Bottom