tumblr thread :0

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
http://yaccbs.tumblr.com/

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING

BUT IT'S FUN ANYWAYS

Just put up a bunch of Castle stuff to start with but there will be all sorts of shit once I figure out how the hell everything works.

also will be stalking following you all

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Got ya. And don't worry at first is like that but you'll get the hang of it pretty soon ;)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
ASDFGHJKL; YOU HAVE A BATTLESTAR GALACTICA ICON...

KAT ILU

YOU THINK THAT'S AWESOME

YOU SHOULD SEE THE 72" CANVAS POSTER I HAVE HANGING IN THE CENTER OF MY BEDROOM WALL

FUCKING LVOE THAT SHOW

also celes how do you have (awesome) music playing on yours?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
thanks I think it's awesome too :'D

Oh uh, just go to the scm player site and set it up, then copy the code into the "theme" section of your tumblr. :3

You get there by going to your actual page and clicking 'customize' in the corner. There might be a different way to get to it, but that's the way I've always known. xD

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I love your new Tales of Xillia icon ! (: And the background !! So pretty !! If Tiff is right about you changing alot, DON'T CHANGE THIS ! >:

Lol my page looks like crap compared to everyone elses. xD I don't even have 100 followers.

Well don't worry I barely make it to 50 xD

My favorite game is "guess which person on your dash is Sami".

Haha yeahhh. everytime I type her url and appears "Untitled" I end up looking on people I follow

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
i just came across my first 'servers are down' error

suddenly all those posts in the things that piss you off thread about tumblr going down make SO MUCH MORE SENSE T______T

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You put your DA account in the tumblr thread? Did I miss something? (like that's not sarcastic did someone ask for it? XD ) But your art is really amazing. *0*

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Riku x Sora blog, please follow ! <3

http://rikusora.tumblr.com/

tumblr_lp6d909n3p1qezh7uo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
On your dash or on your blog?

I have a custom background on my blog but I still saw the confetti on my dash.

Top Bottom