• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

tumblr thread :0

AvecAloes

Donator
Ok, so, uh, I know next to nothing about Tumblr, but I made one anyway and just followed a crap ton of you. I'm sure I'll figure it out, and it'll be just another time sucker to keep me occupied while I'm bored out of my skull at work :P

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Hey guys! I am happy to inform you there is a new extension to check unfollowers:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/112207

FINALLY

I LOVE YOU. I just need to figure out how to use it.

Now I've noticed that now I look through my archive and delete posts that I don't like. Because I'm paranoid that future employers might look through it and hate me.

...like anyone would actually hire me after college

I'm such a strange person

Edit: I'm also going to look back on all the pages I didn't read and follow you all.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I thought that would be Shiki and Neku.

You need to stop abbreviating call it Shiri or something.

Except not 'shiri'. Because that means ass :awesome:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Followed :D No worries; I bitch out dumb confessions all the time. :monster:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Umm... does anyone else have this problem?

Sometimes, the tags I follow tell me that there are new posts. However, when I click on them, there are no new posts.

Anyone?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yep. That happens with the Saya No Uta tag all the time. It will say "2" and then when I click on it, nothing new.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Umm... does anyone else have this problem?

Sometimes, the tags I follow tell me that there are new posts. However, when I click on them, there are no new posts.

Anyone?

This always happens to me. Sometimes I'll even click the tag and stuff that I saw before will be gone. It's really strange.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Is anyone else having trouble with asks right now? Every time I try it atm, it says: "Sorry! This feature is not yet available". :/

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Is anyone else having trouble with asks right now? Every time I try it atm, it says: "Sorry! This feature is not yet available". :/

Just tested it and nope there is no issues c: Maybe Tumblr is just being a little buggy again >:

Top Bottom