Twilight - For Laughs

I went to the store the other day, and saw a Twilight graphic novel. I felt like I wanted to throw up, it was that nasty.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Twilight is full of fake.
1270569251428.jpg

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I went to a shop and saw a "New Moon Memory Box" behind the counter.

It costs £80.

I'd say something but then I look at the money I spend on games and game-related stuff :sadpanda:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
There's a whole shelf of general Twilight stuff in HMV. It's permanently there, regardless of other releases.

The sign above the shelf says "cool stuff". :-/

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
There are two shops dedicated to Twilight in my hometown. That might e because its only a forty minute drive to Forks from here. I've been there by the way. It has a good burger joint.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Huh, much to my horror I found out that my hometown is mentioned by name in Twilight. According to my dad (Mom made him watch it) the characters even go there at one point. A think I went a little insane when I found out.

Jeanette

★ ★ ★ ★
AKA
Xia, Saya, Misha, Janet
I think I found at Hot Topic a pair of lipsticks that makes your lips tingle its like you have bitten someone and you feel it. lol

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
This book is one of the worst things I've ever read. It's almost as bad as A Separate Peace.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
You know what? I did not find Twilight THAT bad to read. I mean yeah, it was crappy but it's mediocre crappy. It's crap doesn't reach profound levels imo. It's the hype that pisses me off.

I raged more when reading Paulo Coelho tbh :awesome: *dodges tomatos*

Jeanette

★ ★ ★ ★
AKA
Xia, Saya, Misha, Janet
The book wasn't bad but Robert Patterson or whatever his last name
is so ugly I cant stand why girls like him so much.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I finished it.

This is one of the worst things I've ever read.

The relationship bits where they're not squawking about how emo they are and so on - where they act like regular fucking people and not disgustingly lovesick morons that make even me and Snow sick (when they're bantering, basically) - aren't bad at all, and would sometimes bring a smile to my face, mostly because of what smartasses they tend to be (and I like that). The other relationship bits are sickening, the tiny suspense/action portion was tiny and short and not that well-done, and just...ugh.

This could have been written by a high school girl with a crush on a tall and dreeeamy boy, to whom I'd probably give a solid A for, were it a high school English assignment. For someone who has a fucking Masters in English lit...pathetic.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
:awesome: But I'll have you know, that's the artwork for the majority of season 8, and I quite like it.

Although, the artist on Fray (can't remember his name... Karl someone?), was more awesome.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I've read a lot of season 8. It's just sometimes, the art looks more heinous than normal. I dunno how I still managed to be shocked by it tbh. I really liked the artwork for Fray though.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
twilightcrap.jpg

oursaviour.jpg

:D Suddenly, season 8 is making up for it's lack of Twilight gags... (OK, this isn't actually a dig at Twilight, but seriously, read that word bubble.)

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I say we end it by having Buffy, Spike and Angel take on Bella, Edward and Jacob. Because they will kick their asses in ways we don't yet have words to describe as a race.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I'm pretty sure Joss is purposely taking shots at this point.

Btw did anyone else post the Buffy vs Edward youtube vid? I don't remember.

I also think nuttymadam is seriously a troll. I don't know how that girl could be for real.
OT but there is just something about men in black nail polish...:pics:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The art for season 8 of Buffy has been all around terrible imo.

Buffy looks like some kind of retard addict or something with a giant head the whole time.

Top Bottom