• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Vote on New Staff

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The following people have been nominated for modship and have not declined their nominations:

• Aeryn Sun (Carlie)
  • Alex Strife
  • AvecAloes
  • CameoAmalthea
  • Dawnbreaker
  • ForceStealer
  • Gym Leader Devil
  • looneymoon
  • Prince Lex
  • Shub-Niggurath (Mage)
The following people have been nominated for admin:

• Cookie Monster (Road)
  • Hawkeye (Tres)
For each candidate, private message me telling me whether you approve (+), disapprove (-), or do not care (=) about the potential of their receiving the proposed promotion. It is likely that the top two mod candidates and top admin candidate will be promoted, but I make no guarantees at this time, and depending on ties, it is possible that more or fewer will be promoted.

You may also private message other staff members or forum members with your votes if you wish, but they must be sent to me to be counted.

At this point, I expect to close voting sometime on October 19, 2013. I will announce ahead of time if my plans change.

Telcontar

Donator
CourtneyLOL.gif

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
I nominate myself. Because I love Final Fantasy and played the game once.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
too much work, a bunch of people have already submitted votes. Nominations were open for almost two weeks, and in fact I left them open for at least a day longer than I said I was going to.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Aaron you should know me well enough by now that I am just messing with you. I am barely on here nowadays anyways :p

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I kind of figured as much but I didn't want to be dismissive on the off chance you weren't :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Anyway there is currently a four-way tie for second place in the mod votes, so if you're abstaining from voting because you think your votes won't matter, think again.

Fangu

Great Old One
Next time I suggest you name two or three administrators that people can send their votes to.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I don't really expect to be elected anyway, but the time I spend here is pretty limited compared to before. Not sure how well suited that would be to modship.

I am flattered that someone would think of me though.

Also did someone step down?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Next time I suggest you name two or three administrators that people can send their votes to.

Somehow didn't see this until just now. I pondered doing this before putting the thread up, but it would have slowed the process down because I would have had to find someone else to do it. I'm counting the votes multiple times to ensure there are no errors.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Anyway, I said I was closing voting sometime today. I'll leave it until tonight. You probably have around 12 hours left to send votes in (I'll say 9:30 PM EST). Results will probably be announced and staff members promoted on Sunday.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm not at home now, so I'll finish this off when I get home.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm officially closing voting now. I'm going to recount everything once more before posting the results. Expect them in about two hours, but if everything's right we're probably going to have three new mods (there was a two-way tie for second place that I don't feel like breaking, and Yop said having three new mods was fine) and one new admin.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I've checked everything for errors multiple times, and the final vote tally is as follows:

Code:
[b]Aeryn Sun (Carlie)	8[/b]
Alex Strife		3
AvecAloes		7
CameoAmalthea		0
Dawnbreaker		5
ForceStealer		5
Gym Leader Devil	7
looneymoon		0
[b]Prince Lex		8[/b]
[b]Shub-Niggurath (Mage)	11[/b]

Admin:
Cookie Monster (Road)	8
[b]Hawkeye (Tres)		13[/b]

Mage, Carlie, and Lex are our new mods, and Tres is our new admin. Will be promoting people shortly.

Edit: And done.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Shut up and take your clothes off bitch. :monster:

Ladies, gentlehens, I'm flattered. Thank you kindly. I'll do my best to uphold the moral code of the forum, so at some point I'll take my clothes off again. :monster:

Ghost X

Congrats, peoples. Also, this is the first time I've ever got a superfecta. How much moneys do I win?

Lex

Administrator
0_0

did not expect

EDIT: Let me also state that I'm glad my username colour/ usergroups did not implode with a change this time :monster:

Anyway, genuinely shocked. Feelings of appreciation, pride and slight trepidation. I'll do my best guys <3.

Last edited:
Top Bottom