Weekly roundups

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Great. I made a basic template for you and saved it as a draft. If you want to use it, though, you should copy and paste it into your own post so it credits you as the author :) Feel free to change things around, though!

Fangu

Great Old One
I think you can change the author as you're an Ed, Flint. If not, I (or anyone with admin access; Yop, Shademp) can do it, just PM me :)

Of which you are one, aren't you? :)
Perhaps it is wrong of me to write myself off from that position. I'm not sure. Mostly felt like leaving the newspost writing to the professionals because I suck at it.

But if I were to give my opinion, making a separate newspost about this FFVII discovery would be nice. Helps prevent the news list from being anything but weekly roundups. Gabe suggested that TLS should make its own video, recreating the glitch. This is a good idea, but I don't have the tools to make such a recording until the 27th (Christmas time and all that).

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I'm glad I looked at this, I'm about to post the roundup, I'll take the glitch out, and you can put it up Shademp.

I also have my FFXIII-2 Endgame article, but I'll wait a couple days to spread out the news posts some.

Also, sorry for the delay with this, ANY other weekend would be easier for me to get this up sooner.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
You need to set the featured image, Force. Bottom of the right hand column when you're editing the post. You'll need to upload one, or choose one from our previously uploaded files, seeing as the main story doesn't have an image this week, only a video :)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
No problem, thanks for doing it :) I aligned the videos and images to the right to stay consistent with previous roundups - I hope you don't mind.

Lex

Administrator
The last few months have actually been quite slow with FF news. There's been new screenshots of the revamped XIV every other week and about 10 new random games floating about, but other than that it's super quiet for this time of year.

My only hope/guess is that 2013 is going to be filled with major releases/ announcements.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I had a thought yesterday: whether or not any of us want it to happen, if Final Fantasy VII were to be remade, we'd have our front page content sorted for absolutely ages!

I had a thought yesterday: whether or not any of us want it to happen, if Final Fantasy VII were to be remade, we'd have our front page content sorted for absolutely ages!
When I'm 50 years old, I'll provide the Unused Text Series for the FFVII remake. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Just for people manning the facebook et. al., I posted my FF13-2 final dungeon article. I also went back through my old ones linked them to one another, fixed broken images and so forth.

Lex

Administrator
G+'d and Tweeted. In future maybe we should post announcements like that in the social networking thread?

EDIT: Also, nice article :)

Top Bottom