• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Weekly roundups

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Due to having split [the development mindset] according to regions around the world, we weren't able to see this clearly up until now, but fans of JRPGs are really spread around the world," Square Enix head honcho Yosuke Matsuda told Nikkei (as translated by Siliconera).

That quote made me facepalm so damn hard. It's good to know Yoichi Wada's replacement is just as much a complete freaking idiot as he was.
No shit you dolts, and Bravely Default's sales convinced you of this? The game you were SO LOATHE to localize over here that NINTENDO had to do it. That's right, the Nintendo who had to be beaten over the head for a year to bring Xenoblade to the US when it was ALREADY IN ENGLISH.

ARGH
tumblr_md36pt9A5i1qb2rgxo1_400.gif

Lex

Administrator
I'm still on the fence about whether or not its a joke, it's far too rational for SE.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
HD remakes of the PS titles (especially FFIX) would be nice but FFVI needs to be the #1 priority

too bad it's not very popular in Japan so it'll probably never happen :sadpanda: Then again Square Enix would probably just screw it up anyway, although their comments about the success of Bravely Default are starting to give me a small amount of hope for the company's future for the first time in at least half a decade.

Small note: I highlighted the petition to S&G and he has now given it attention on his FFVII Novelization facebook page. Just noticed that GlitterBerri has shared the petition too, so that's cool. Only 90 supporters so far in total though. With S&G's page having over 15000 followers, I was expecting a bigger jump in supporters. =/

- NOBUO UEMATSU’S FAVORITE FINAL FANTASY TUNE? (misleading title: uncertain if his "favorite track" refers solely to the selection in this new album or if it refers to all his works)

Famitsu recently published an interview with Final Fantasy series composer Nobuo Uematsu and pianist Hiroyuki Nakayama. The two of them had gotten together for a signing event to celebrate the release of their collaborative album entitled Piano Opera Final Fantasy VII/VIII/IX. The album features piano renditions of MIDI-arrangements of songs taken from Final Fantasy VII-IX.

Noble0ne

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Noble
This funny yet also informative video definitely deserves a spot in the next roundup.

Funny how FF13 13-2 & 13-3 kept the trend going hard, year's after this video... The anti-establishment trends Dont bother me but sometimes you can feel they are stretching to say all faith driven beliefs are oppressive. Not surprised that some off there writers pull it off far better than others. FF13 had a good story but bad game play mechanics and Enviroment. 13-2 and 13-3 story wise where utterly horrible but they improved in the gameplay and the environment openness.

Top Bottom