fresh to death
AKA
Bex
That%27s_nice.jpg

Shikaru-Kuto

The Aristocratic Assassin
AKA
Scar, Kakashi Hatake, DKS
I too remember Scar. You were the one with the Shinra Alchemist thing, right?

Your memory serves you well I see. =P I remember I use to talk to you all the time, periodically I should say.

Crimson Wolf

Ferfnir
AKA
SSBMaster and Blue Wolf are my other two names I've gone by mainly.
Ooh, Darkbeat, I recognize that name. =P I'm thinking that my name at ACF was probably ssbmaster most of the time, but it was a while ago, not sure what other usernames I may or may not have gone by there.

But now I go by the name of my RP character: Crimson Wolf. I actually have two RP characters, but Crimson Wolf is my main character, the second one is his sister, simply named Sophia. xD

Anyways, pardon my ramblings good sir, you were kind enough to refer me to this site, which I didn't even know existed, and it looks very cool, especially visually, love the banner. :)

Welcome Shikaru-Kuto, hope you enjoy your time here, now I'm going to make my own introduction thread. >.>

Crimson Wolf

Ferfnir
AKA
SSBMaster and Blue Wolf are my other two names I've gone by mainly.
Thanks. xD Hope my avatar isn't too big... *hustles over to own introduction thread* I be busy. :wacky:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
hmm what are the odds lmfao. Well I love the website so who ever is the Tech Admin is damn awesome. And I like how the isnt a FAIL Staff Team this time lol
I did well over half the board customisations, but resigned awhile ago due to being sick of disagreeing over the way the board was being run at the time (it's improved drastically since then). Though most of the graphics were made by Pixel.

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
I don't know yooou either. But welcome, I hope you have fun. :D

thank you and see you around ;)

Ⓐaron;213543 said:
I did well over half the board customisations, but resigned awhile ago due to being sick of disagreeing over the way the board was being run at the time (it's improved drastically since then). Though most of the graphics were made by Pixel.

doodz ya did a really good job. Dispite the active I'mma have to say the way this board looked was one of the biggest factors in me joining tbh

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
lol you know I was just about to ask you whether or not you wanted to move your RPs and stuff to this forum on MSN but I guess you were one step ahead. :monster:

Glad to have ya back. Doesn't have quite as many emoticons as ACF did (or at least the ones I was familiar with) but the ones we have sure are snappier.

:wacky:

Oh and are you going to pull all your current RP members over here too? That would be rad.

Last edited:

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
Oh and are you going to pull all your current RP members over here too? That would be rad.

I'll have to talk to X and Tetsu about that. My RP requires either one or two things.....obviously as it was with my website, me being mod/admin made things easier as I could just run ppl through the orientation process smoothly. Mainly bc if I didnt like there profile or something I could just edit it myself to the standards of the RP. Two, other than yourself and my ppl I could bring over....who else would rp....I've seen this places RP Section. It once again it just seems to much to ask to have a seat in a position for me to change all that.

the third thing is the reason why I get annoyed. To run the RP smoothly means for me to obviously have more than on thread...which most places seem to have a problem with bc the just want you to have an OOC Chat and a RP thread. My biggest problem is how when you cram stuff in one or two threads...when I comes time to look over stuff or do things, I have to search hundreds of pages.

Soooo....ya...this is just one of those things where I would just have to speak to the admin about.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Oh you can have as many threads as you want for RP issues :monster:

Just check out the one working now, it has like a 'pedia for referencing an shit.

And I thought ten RPers was fine for you? I think any more than that would be, well, pretty big. We have a fair few although I'm not sure if SA is their sort of thing D;

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Funny you say that...at ACF there was a FREE SCAR from Corel Prison thread for me. I love the support from you guys.

No one ever made a "Free Sonique from Corel" :'(

and I never did hear back from her BTW so... yeah I wonder if she even has the stuff anymore.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I never did hear back from her BTW so... yeah I wonder if she even has the stuff anymore.
I doubt she'd delete backups of her precious forum, but she probably doesn't want to entertain the idea of giving me access to the board for fear that I'd read old posts of SW ranting about me or something. Which I doubt I'd get bored enough to do, btw.

doodz ya did a really good job. Dispite the active I'mma have to say the way this board looked was one of the biggest factors in me joining tbh
Thanks. Though, like I said, Pixel did the artwork; I just stuck it together.

Last edited:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
hi shikaru. I remember you back on Crystal Inc. welcome :) have fun

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
hi shikaru. I remember you back on Crystal Inc. welcome :) have fun

Oh my....if there was something I'd had to say I loved about CI it was the Beautiful population of the Asian female community. And yes...I will have fun, thanx for the welcoming =)

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Hey, our 10 RPers are amazing. We have awesome quality going on right hyyeeer.

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
lol RP.

Also, hi, plx leave your drama with whoever outside here, fgj :monster:.

as long as everyone else plays by the rules and no BS then this should work. I only behave as well as I am treated.

and of course you have no mods that have personal vendettas against me, that would definitely be a plus also.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I have personal vendettas against the mods, so that should work out, :cthulhu:.

Speaking of, I should start handing out random warnings and shit - we've had way too little drama around here for forever. How am I expected to administrate a board when the members all behave and shit? :(

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
lawl.

Also, Crystal Inc was boring and undramaz'd.
That's what made it the TOTAL SHIZZ

Hey, our 10 RPers are amazing. We have awesome quality going on right hyyeeer.

hyeah but I don't really strike you guys as the sort of type who would totally get into the Shinra Alchemists, that's all =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom