Well well well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I have personal vendettas against the mods, so that should work out, :cthulhu:.

Speaking of, I should start handing out random warnings and shit - we've had way too little drama around here for forever. How am I expected to administrate a board when the members all behave and shit? :(

MOG START ACTING LIKE A FAGGOT AGAIN

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I wasn't very well known on ACF, but I was a member since 2004.
Who I am, or was, shall forever be a mystery. :monster:

Shikaru-Kuto

The Aristocratic Assassin
AKA
Scar, Kakashi Hatake, DKS
I wasn't very well known on ACF

yea I figured that much. My question was who were you?

Who I am, or was, shall forever be a mystery.

doubt that if I wanted to play detective, but I'm not sherlock holmes and you apparently werent that important at ACF so I'll let this case rest.

Thank you for the rather....abrupt greeting. And hopefully I'll see you around =)

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'll have to talk to X and Tetsu about that. My RP requires either one or two things.....obviously as it was with my website, me being mod/admin made things easier as I could just run ppl through the orientation process smoothly. Mainly bc if I didnt like there profile or something I could just edit it myself to the standards of the RP. Two, other than yourself and my ppl I could bring over....who else would rp....I've seen this places RP Section. It once again it just seems to much to ask to have a seat in a position for me to change all that.

the third thing is the reason why I get annoyed. To run the RP smoothly means for me to obviously have more than on thread...which most places seem to have a problem with bc the just want you to have an OOC Chat and a RP thread. My biggest problem is how when you cram stuff in one or two threads...when I comes time to look over stuff or do things, I have to search hundreds of pages.

Soooo....ya...this is just one of those things where I would just have to speak to the admin about.
Whoa whoa whoa, settle down sunshine. If you need multiple threads to run your RP then just make multiple threads for it. The section already has a moderator and she'd be fine with it.

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
Whoa whoa whoa, settle down sunshine. If you need multiple threads to run your RP then just make multiple threads for it. The section already has a moderator and she'd be fine with it.

No where written in that post did it say your name that you quoted. I believe I said I wanted to talk to the admins about it. Editing and other things will be needed for this which I dont see happening. So...like I said I'll take up with them sunshine.

Once again thanx for the rather abrupt greeting. See this is where the "if everything goes like it should" goes wrong. Introduction...not a Q and A thread mkay.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'll have to talk to X and Tetsu about that. My RP requires either one or two things.....obviously as it was with my website, me being mod/admin made things easier as I could just run ppl through the orientation process smoothly. Mainly bc if I didnt like there profile or something I could just edit it myself to the standards of the RP. Two, other than yourself and my ppl I could bring over....who else would rp....I've seen this places RP Section. It once again it just seems to much to ask to have a seat in a position for me to change all that.

the third thing is the reason why I get annoyed. To run the RP smoothly means for me to obviously have more than on thread...which most places seem to have a problem with bc the just want you to have an OOC Chat and a RP thread. My biggest problem is how when you cram stuff in one or two threads...when I comes time to look over stuff or do things, I have to search hundreds of pages.

Soooo....ya...this is just one of those things where I would just have to speak to the admin about.

That's a ridiculous idea, Kanye. I don't like Shinra Alchemists too so introduce something new an shit please, increase the quality an stuff of your...future RP projects and then I might be intrested in the prospect.

Last edited:

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
That's a ridiculous idea, Kanye. I don't like Shinra Alchemists too so introduce something new an shit please, increase the quality an stuff of your...future RP projects and then I might be intrested in the prospect.

ZOMG...wow...last time I checked I wasnt at "Ask Jeeves.com", so keep this shit to a "how are you doing, or welcome to the forum" or gtfo.

I can give two flying shits about what you think, you wanna a damn tip on quality...then work on your own RP to improve the activeness of the RP Section, cuz If this was the Q and A thread I'd tell you that section sucks and if my RP was there, I'd have post in it every other hour of the day.

But since it isnt the Q and A section....I dont say things like that ;)

So for the Third time.....thanx for the abrupt greeting. Yopy and X.....get your peeps cuz I feel the heat of a flamer comin.

Now...as for the rest of the ppl that post here. Plz keep it to a simple greeting or w/e the Section Implies (ex introductions) and not opinions and trash talking. Take that shit to the general chat thread, like your suppose to. I'd expect vets of forums and such to know this by now.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
ZOMG...wow...last time I checked I wasnt at "Ask Jeeves.com", so keep this shit to a "how are you doing, or welcome to the forum" or gtfo.

I can give two flying shits about what you think, you wanna a damn tip on quality...then work on your own RP to improve the activeness of the RP Section, cuz If this was the Q and A thread I'd tell you that section sucks and if my RP was there, I'd have post in it every other hour of the day.

But since it isnt the Q and A section....I dont say things like that ;)

So for the Third time.....thanx for the abrupt greeting. Yopy and X.....get your peeps cuz I feel the heat of a flamer comin.

Now...as for the rest of the ppl that post here. Plz keep it to a simple greeting or w/e the Section Implies (ex introductions) and not opinions and trash talking. Take that shit to the general chat thread, like your suppose to. I'd expect vets of forums and such to know this by now.
Activity doesn't equal quality son. I'm sure as a 'veteran' RPer you should know that already.

Posts every hour of the day would mean that less than an hour of work had gone into them and that simply aren't good enough to be accepted here.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Kuto, do not turn this into an argument about quality.
I saw the Shinra Alchemists, and if you think that was decent RPing, you are sorely mistaken.

We have a great bunch of RPers here, and an awesome RP, so don't you dare try and lecture us on quality.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Dutycalls.png

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

Roflcopter. We have casual discussions and whatnot in these threads all the time, why would that change now?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Not much you could say against any of the posts directed at you, was there?

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
Kuto, do not turn this into an argument about quality.
I saw the Shinra Alchemists, and if you think that was decent RPing, you are sorely mistaken.

We have a great bunch of RPers here, and an awesome RP, so don't you dare try and lecture us on quality.

6 years its been running. You think I RP the same way I did 6 years ago. So lets go to the next point...what RP do you have running that lasted for years and still running...whats that...you dont have one. Third point, 6 months ago I decided to close it bc I got deployed and wanted some rest. My RPers sent me emails, and IMs requesting for me to restart it, your RPers would forget about your RP in about a month. Im pretty sure you dont have ppl that love your RP so much they'd go to any forum that you went to. NOW GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!!!

I'm sorry if the RPs you were in...didnt last. But mine did and despite W/E it is you think, the SA was successful.

Quit hatin' and just go make your own successful RP so I dont have to here you whine.

*blows the smoke from his gun*

Alright so who's next lmfao

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
6 years its been running. You think I RP the same way I did 6 years ago. So lets go to the next point...what RP do you have running that lasted for years and still running...whats that...you dont have one. Third point, 6 months ago I decided to close it bc I got deployed and wanted some rest. My RPers sent me emails, and IMs requesting for me to restart it, your RPers would forget about your RP in about a month. Im pretty sure you dont have ppl that love your RP so much they'd go to any forum that you went to. NOW GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!!!

I'm sorry if the RPs you were in...didnt last. But mine did and despite W/E it is you think, the SA was successful.

Quit hatin' and just go make your own successful RP so I dont have to here you whine.

Yeah, see this completely misses the point of what she was saying.

How long your RP was going on for might be cute and everything, but it doesn't change the fact that the quality might have been very, very poor.

Not going to lie, given your issues with typing correctly, sentence structure and the general ability to read a post and discern what a person is saying, its not hard to see why she'd think that way bro.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

LENGTH OF TIME RP LASTS=KWALITY POSTS. :awesome:

akshully I have been a mod of an RP that has lasted about 5 years, OSHI IT MUST HAVE MORE QUALITY POSTS THAN DESSIES. DESPITE THE FACT MOST OF THEM ARE A COUPLE OF SENTENCES LONG. CRAZY SHIT.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
If I typed like that I'd make up for it in ego too Nin.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex

Point 1. Regarding extended existence. This forum has existed for what, about a year and a half, two years? It has had an RP section for about a year, maybe less. As a friend and I were the ones who had petitioned for the section to be opened, we brought our RPs here, which explains the lack of active threads.

Point 2. Regarding success. What you and I consider to be successful seem to be two completely different things. I would consider well structured, story-rich prose, with coherent grammar and syntactic form, as well characters of substance and personality to make a successful RP. It doesn't matter how long your RP has lasted. As long as it has these things, and a team of RPers who put hours of effort into their posts, we have a great RP of very high quality.

Point 3. Regarding RP demand. When the creator of one of our first RPs left the forum, and demanded her RP to be closed with her departure; we didn't forget about it. In fact, we enjoyed the first RP so much that we created a follow up. The follow up is now the primary active RP on the forum, with some of the best RPing I've ever seen. It's so rich in detail - based on events from the past RP, with a four year chronology, organisations, extra characters, locations and some awesome artwork - all created by both participants of the old RP, and some new faces.
Obviously, we forget about our RPs.

Anything else? All I can say is; you may as well have asked about the QWIB-QWIB

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
Plz bear in mind that my RP at ACF at one time had 75 members in it.....so...apparently the appeal of it made it better than every other RP going on over there. And bc it was doing so well....I dodged being Banned many of times, and the only way ACF finally countered it was by Banning me and then passing my RP off like it was olympic baton (which I'm pretty sure thats not suppose to happen)

Now regardless of what ever it is you think yet again....no one would give a flying shit if your RP closed.

Now please stop before you Sky Rocket my ego...your not really helping me here with this. Now, I dont care what you think about my RP...honestly I really dont. And I dont care about your RP. My RP has lasted 6 years bc of the dedicated RPers I have....WHAT IN GODs NAME could you tell me that would make my RP better. Seriously I would be afraid I'd lose my RP to inactivity if I took advice from ya'll. Now go ponder on how to make your shit better instead of Challenging me to a game that is Fixed for me to win.

NEXT!!!!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
DERP ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY CARE REALLY DON'T PEOPLE, SHOCKING REVELATIONS ABOUND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom