What are you listening to?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Oblivious - Aztec Camera

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Burzum - Kaimadalthas' nedstigning

Excellent album so far, probably only eclipsed by Hvis lyset tar oss in his discography.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
What up Aaron. Can't believe they let Varg out of prison, guess murder and church arson just don't carry the same weight as they used to. Have you seen the Doc with the Gaahl interview? All time classic line here.

/sorry for threadjack

Dark Tranquillity - The Fatalist

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
'sup dood, how's life?

Norway only has a maximum prison sentence of twenty-one years, and he served two-thirds of it as it was.

And no I haven't seen that interview before. I need to fix my computer's sound before it'll make any sense; right now I have my iPod hooked up to my stereo.

Burzum - Glemselens elv

Definitely doesn't break any new ground but I'm not disappointed because I wasn't expecting it to. There's a lot of passion in this music which is probably why I like it so much.

That said, much better albums have been released this year. I've spent most of my time listening to Joanna Newsom's latest.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Shining - Blackjazz Deathtrance

YOU CHEAT ON YOUR OWN LOVER
YOU FUCK WITH YOUR OWN BROTHER
YOU FIGHT WITH ONE ANOTHER
YOUR COLD HEART WILL NOT RECOVER

This album is fucking amazing. Easily one of the best of 2010 so far (I'd also put Joanna Newsom, Univers Zero, Petrychor, Immolation, and possibly Ihsahn in this category).

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Oh sad news from the weekend, Jesper Stromblad has left In Flames. Say what you want about flames, Jesper is a living legend in swedish metal. Here's hoping we get another Dimension Zero album out of this.

In Flames - Artifacts of the Black Sun

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Shining - Blackjazz doesn't. If you need an upload I can provide. The new Abigor is awesome too.

actually I'm going to make a thread for 2010 music

Shining - The Madness and the Damage Done II

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Little Boy Sweet - June Pointer
This song makes my life.
I hope they play it at my funeral.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Cult of Luna - Owlwood (Felt like adding a picture)

2762673533_0986a07af8.jpg

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Shining - The Madness and the Damage Done I

Tony you need this. Let me know if you need an upload.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I can get it next month.

Christploitation
Fear Factory

This is much better than Transgression.

Top Bottom