What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I was exaggerating a bit. Abigor would be a close third. I still don't see anything topping those two particular albums though; they'd be at or near the top of most years last decade as well, for me.

Anyway, listening to nothing currently as I am about to head off to an early bed.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Ⓐaron;207537 said:
I was exaggerating a bit. Abigor would be a close third. I still don't see anything topping those two particular albums though; they'd be at or near the top of most years last decade as well, for me.

Anyway, listening to nothing currently as I am about to head off to an early bed.

A Nu Jazz Metal band and a chick with a harp? Imo the amount of exciting upcoming releases goes in double digits, but hey, it's your loss :monster:

Jethro Tull - Cold Wind To Valhalla

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Voltaire and the Oddz - "Come Sweet Death" :monster:

Nowhere as emo as it sounds. It's a Sandman tribute song

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
A Nu Jazz Metal band and a chick with a harp? Imo the amount of exciting upcoming releases goes in double digits, but hey, it's your loss :monster:
I wouldn't really describe shining as Nu anything. There is a lot due out this year that could conceivably unthrone them, but we'll have to see :monster:

Fell Voices - In the Hands of the Blind God

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Incredible Expanding Mindfuck - IEM Have Come for Your Children

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Fell Voices - Untitled II (To You I Call, That I Better Know My Solitude)

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
43% Burnt
The Dillinger Escape Plan

I'm hyped for a new album but I don't think anything these guys put out will top Calculating Infinity. Dimirti is such an intense vocalist.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
43% Burnt
The Dillinger Escape Plan

I'm hyped for a new album but I don't think anything these guys put out will top Calculating Infinity Irony Is a Dead Scene. Dimirti Mike Patton is such an intense vocalist.

Fixed. Though Calculating Infinity is their second best release.

Shining - Blackjazz Deathtrance

Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

I need to pick up this album.
no you don't, the production of bad mixes shouldn't be rewarded. Grab the Moderus Remaster II from The Pirate Bay instead.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Ⓐaron;208078 said:
Fixed. Though Calculating Infinity is their second best release.

Shining - Blackjazz Deathtrance

While I liked Mike Patton and all with Dillinger I much prefer Calculating Infinity. But that's just me.

Mort mort mort
Aussitôt Mort

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Ⓐaron;208018 said:
I wouldn't really describe shining as Nu anything. There is a lot due out this year that could conceivably unthrone them, but we'll have to see :monster:

Nu Jazz isn't a really bad word actually. (except for the Jazz snob who also don't consider Fusion, Freejazz etc. as Jazz) Smooth Jazz however, is a bad word.

Genesis - Supper's Ready

Top Bottom