What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Amon Düül II - Riding On A Cloud
What's the best Amon Düül II album to start with?

Todd Rundgren - Medley: I'm So Proud/Ooh Baby Baby/La La Means I Love You/Cool Jerk

also what'd you think of this album and Utopia? :monster:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I started with Phallus Dei. However Tanz Der Lemminge is a better album imo. Maybe less trippy, but it seems more adventurous. I need to get more of their stuff myself. They're so far my favourite Krautrock group.

Frank Zappa - Po-Jama People

Edit: I still haven't gotten around listening to it. I promise I'll listen to it this week.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Cool, I'll check those out. And whenever you get to them is fine, just let me know what you think :awesomonster:

Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

I wonder why Steven Wilson used the American spelling of this song's title. Also a lot of this song would've fit perfectly on a later Genesis album, with the exception of the metal section obviously.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Revolve
Melvins

So anyone know what else I should have a part from Stoner Witch?

Cool Joke ~ Undo

It's off of the FMA: Complete Best Album. I love the songs from the series. I need to obtain the ones from Brotherhood, though.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Revolve
Melvins

So anyone know what else I should have a part from Stoner Witch?

The two Jello Biafra collaborations are my favourites, but that's probably because I'm a Jello fanboy :monster:

Todd Rundgren - Truth

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Genesis - Second Home by the Sea

Contrary to popular belief Genesis never completely stopped being a progressive rock band, as tracks like this (of which there were at least two on each album) readily demonstrate. It may be a stripped down of prog but it's still obviously prog.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah it's not like the later stuff is anywhere near as awesome as the early stuff. But it's still fun, which is pretty much all I can ask from three-fifths of a band.

Genesis - Domino

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Frank Zappa - Lumpy Gravy Part Two: Very Distraughtening

Album would drive most people insane - unfortunately it's one of my all time favourite Zappa albums. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Frank Zappa - Lumpy Gravy Part Two: Very Distraughtening

Album would drive most people insane - unfortunately it's one of my all time favourite Zappa albums. :monster:

Why is that unfortunate? I love a good album to drive people insane :monster:

Genesis - For Absent Friends

Top Bottom