What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Gorguts - The Quest for Equilibrium

From Wisdom to Hate and Obscura are finally being reprinted later this year, and what's more, they're being reprinted on vinyl. FUCK YES.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Panopticon - Idavoll

Pretty sure side three (the third and fourth tracks) is my favourite part of the album. Though they're all beautiful.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Dogs of Winter - Anathema

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Center of Attention - Jackson Waters

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Incantation - Iconoclasm of Catholicism

There are some weeks when it seems anything that isn't brutal death metal just won't do. This is one of them.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The Tuss - Death Fuck

:monster: Complex electronic ftw (or whatever the genre's called). IDM ('intelligent' dance music) is also used sometimes, but it's not intelligent, just complex~ish, :monster:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Shining - Låt oss ta allt från varandra

Suicidal black metal that actually sounds awesome and not depressing at all, :monster:.

Of course, besides the bit 2 minutes in.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Portal - Marityme

Am I a twisted person if I think this song is beautiful? Because I think this song, in its own twisted way, is beautiful. Especially the ending.

And yeah, V: Halmstad is a pretty great album. Although it's not depressive black metal at all. Shining haven't really played the style straight since maybe their third album, apart from their lyrics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom