What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Ne Obliviscaris - As Icicles Fall

well shit, I've become addicted to this album (it's way too good to refer to it as a mere demo, even though that's technically what it is) in a big hurry. Here's hoping their guitarist manages to get a visa or at least get back into the country for a long enough time that they can make moar music.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Money Money Money - Madness

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Mirrorthrone - Dismay

As much as I love this album I can't help thinking how much more awesome it would be with real drums. Still great though.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Moonsorrow - Tähdetön

The more I listen to this the more I like it. The passion in this album is pretty much undeniable.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Beyond Good & Evil soundtrack by Christophe Heral

This is a hidden gem in videogame music.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
L'Acephale - Immeasurably Dreary

This is one of those albums where the shitty production just makes the entire album that much more intense. Their later albums have much better production and it fits the music wonderfully, but here the whole thing sounds like shit and it works perfectly with what they were trying to accomplish. I did take the liberty of fixing the clipping though, because with clipping it was just too much.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Falls of Rauros - To Witness Existence as a Subservient Entity

I really wish I could find a physical copy of their first album so I could replace my crappy mp3s. Though at least they're high-bitrate mp3s. Still pretty awesome though.

Top Bottom